four

i woke i up the next day, my body nearly on top of garrett. i carefully got up and walked out to the living room, seeing marshall and marison sleeping on the couch. i went to emery's room to see she was awake.

"well, good morning lee. what's up?", she asked.

"i need to talk to you", i said, sitting on her bed. she looked at me, slightly worried and came over, sitting next to me.

"are you okay?", she asked.

"yeah, a little nervous...i don't know how you're going to react to this"

"react to...what?"

"um...i...kissed garrett yesterday. or he kissed me? or...we...kissed each other? i don't really remember who kissed who"

"you and garrett kissed?!"

"yeah...i know you probably aren't comfortable with this, because he's your cousin and everything, i just -"

"lee, chill out. it's totally fine. honestly, i'm actually really cool with it. you have no idea"

"what do you mean?"

"garrett is in love with you. like, totally in love with you. he never stops talking about you"

i didn't know what to say after that, luckily, i didn't have to respond. marison walked in, looking exhausted and disheveled.

"whoa...looks like you had a good night", emery laughed.

"i feel like shit". mari replied, throwing herself onto emery's bed, laying her head in my lap. "i need coffee"

"and I shower", i replied, scrunching up my nose. "you smell like booze and vomit"

"let's all shower and get ready. and someone wake up the boys", emery said. we all left emmy's room and went to our own rooms to get ready. as i left the shower and went to my closet to get ready, garrett woke up.

"well, good morning sleeping beauty", i said, smiling at him.

"good morning to you too. what a sight to wake up to", he replied, smirking at me.

"i wasn't expecting you to wake up yet. i was supposed to be dressed by now"

"ah, should i look away then?"

"you can go get dressed"

i threw his clothes at him (he had brought a bag last night, as had marshall) and pushed him towards the bathroom. i had finished getting dressed just as garrett left the bathroom. we went out to the living room to see emery was the only other one ready.

"we should go to breakfast", she said as she saw us walk in.

"sure", I agreed. about 15 minutes later, we were all ready and out the door. this time, when garrett grabbed my hand, emery didn't say anything. garrett noticed this and turned to me.

"does she know?", he asked.

"she knows"