Nightmares (part two)

Earth 101
     "Peter!" Erik yelled as his son rushed past him.

Inside the ship
     "Gideon where are we?" Snart asked rubbing his head.

     "Sorry sir I'm afraid most of my functions are inoperable right now" Snart sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

     "Okay, Jax will start fixing you in a minute" he turned around "Is everyone okay?"

     "Yes sir," Ray said giving him a salute as he lead against the wall.

     "I'll live" Roy groaned getting to his feet. They all turned to see Amaya laying unconscious behind them. Nate bent over and checked her vitals.

     "She's fine just unconscious" He informed them.

     "We'll put her in a holding cell" Jax offered. Snart gave a nod, taking the cue Jax and Nate carried her out.

     "Okay boss what now?" Mick asked crossing his arms.

     "I guess we find out where we are," Snart said opening the hatch. They were surrounded by kids "Well this is just great" Snart turned back to look at Roy and Ray "What did you knuckleheads do this time?"

     "Why do you always assume it was us?" Ray crossed his arms.

Earth 201
     "I'm Damian Wayne" Lorna and Wally turned to each other.

     "We should call Robin" Wally nodded turning on his comm.

     "Hey Rob I need you to meet us in the garage" he paused waiting for the other to reply "No Pietro, No one is going to mess with your stupid car"

Earth 101
     "X-men?" Snart looked at the mutant confusedly before turning to Nate "Hey fanboy, do you remember anything about the X-men on the timeline?"

     "Is that my nickname? Does that mean I'm a part of the team?!!" Nate asked excitedly.

     "Professor?" Snart rolled his eyes turning to Stein.

"Not to my knowledge perhaps we created another apparition when we crashed" The mutants watched them puzzledly.

Earth 201
     "Okay we're good," Lorna said putting the soundproof earphones on Nina's ear.

     "Let me get this straight Bats has a son" Wally stared at Damian in shock. Lorna cleared her throat nodding towards Dick "I mean a full-grown son"

     "Uh... yes, aren't you two suppose to be best friends?" Roy asked raising an eyebrow.

     "For goodness sakes Roy" Tim rolled his eyes "I know you're not the brightest but come on this kid is like sixteen"

     "Actually seventeen" Wally interjected.

     "Whatever, the Wally we know is a full-grown adult" Tim paused for a second "At least Physically"

     "So we're in the past?" Roy said trying to comprehend what happened.

     "Seriously, you chose this imbecile to be your partner?" Damian said before nodding towards Dick "That is obviously not me"

     "Yeah, he kind of looks like baby bird," Roy said carefully inspecting the kid.

     "Harper," Damian gave a warning growl.

     "Wayne," Roy said mockingly.

     "Hold up if your last name is Wayne then is Bruce Wayne Batman!" Nina gasped.

     "What?!" Lorna yelled turning to her sister "Those are suppose to be soundproof"

    "Oh I can lip read," Nina said as if it was no big deal.

     "That's it, Bats is going to kill me" Lorna sighed.

     "I'm Wally West" Wally smiled taking off his mask.

     "Seriously Wally? Not helping!" Lorna glared at the Red head.

     "Remember Lorna's friends from the other Earth," Dick said thoughtfully turning to Wally and Lorna "Maybe they're from another Earth too"

     "How did you end up here" Damian carefully explained the mist and the sky turning. He was unsure whether he should mention Tim's eyes glowing green.

     "It all seems to be connected to the green mist," Dick said leaning against the Red car.

     "I KNEW IT!" Pietro yelled storming into the room.

Timeskip
     Dick went upstairs to call Bats while the rest stayed in the garage. Nina was busy asking Wally a thousand questions or a Lorna called it holding him hostage with words. Tim ran his fingers through his hair brushing it out of his face.

     "Your head," Lorna said looking at the cut on his forehead.

     "What?" The teen asked in a harsh tone. It took all of Wally's willpower not to run over and punch him in the face.

     "You have a cut" Lorna crossed her arms using an equally harsh tone "I was going to ask if you needed it stitched up"

     "I don't need your pity," Tim said brushing her off before turning to walk away. Damian let out a breath of relief he didn't know he had been holding.

     "I'm sorry about my brother," he said walking up to Lorna "Little wing is just..."

     "Little wing?" Lorna asked raising an eyebrow. For the first time, Damian took a good look at Tim. He was definitely not the scrawny little kid he use to be. In fact, he was slightly taller than Damian and muscular. If the kid ever took care of himself and ate something he'd be pretty hard to beat.

     "What?" Tim snapped once he noticed Damian was staring at him. Dick re-entered the room before things could escalate.

     "The League is dealing with their own problems right now" Kaldur entered right behind him along with the rest of the team.

    "Batman has put the mountain on lockdown" Kaldur finished.

     "So what now?" Wally asked looking around the room "I'm not sure this can wait"

     "It seems pretty obvious to me," Pietro said taking a step forward.

     "Wouldn't be the first time we disobeyed an order from the big bat" Lorna smirked crossing her arms.

Earth 101
     "So the last thing you remember is a flash of green" Charles asked as Erik glared suspiciously over him.

     "Yes now, could you please tell your guard dog to stop growling at us," Roy said looking at Erik.

     "Sorry that's his resting face," Kaitlyn said standing next to Pietro.

     "What happened here?" A voice called out from behind them. Everyone turned to see a group of teens standing behind them.

     "Lorna!" Kaitlyn ran up to the green hair meta greeting her friend excitedly.

     "Kaitlyn!" Lorna yelled pulling her into a hug.

     "Hey, you never give me a hug" Wally fake pouted.

     "More Aliens?" Peter asked staring at Lorna's hair.

     "Peter for the last time they are not Aliens!" Wanda groaned.

     "Actually she's an Alien," Lorna said pointing to Megan and then to Connor "and he's an alien clone"

     "See!" Peter smiled proudly crossing his arms.

     "I'd ask what brings you here but I'm pretty sure we already know" Pietro 1 pointed to the green sky.

     "Well that, and them" she nodded toward Damian, Tim, and Roy