02 ; 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢

Start from the beginning

"Get in the car" he demanded in a not so friendly tone, and with a serious expression all over his face.

"I don't think so" she denied, and made the attempt of walking away, but the man inside the car grabbed her arm, stopping her from turning away "Careful Officer, you wouldn't want it to look like you're harassing a minor, would you?" she threateningly tilted her head, narrowing her eyes while looking directly into his.

"Look, we can either do this here, or at the police station" he warned, not letting go of her arm but not squeezing it.

"I think that would turn out worse for you than for me" she reminded, hissing and with a sarcastic tone.

"Just..." Officer Winslow sighed, pitching the bridge of his nose "Just get in the damn car Elizabeth"

The teenager broke free from his grip, and walked toward the door of the driver's seat, getting into the car. She leaned back, crossed her arms and turned her head to be directly looking at him. At first, Clay Winslow didn't say anything, he just looked at her. It has been about half a year since they both so each other, and they both had change a lot.

"Are you gonna talk or are you just wasting my time, again?" Arden spat, since the man hadn't open his mouth yet.

He cleared his throat and run a hand through his hair, his nervousness showing.

"How have you been? I've heard you've got clean" he finally spoke, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Cut the crap Clay. Just tell me want you want" she knew what he wanted to talk about; and this let's-catch-up thing was completely unnecessary. The young officer looked at the girl sitting besides him straight into the eyes, and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Where were you the night Alison Dilaurentis disappeared?" he directly asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lizzie fought back, furrowing her eyebrows in disbelief "You know where I was"

"Already outside, waiting for you" she read. She blocked her phone again, took a cup full of whatever liquor Hanna had stolen from her mother, and got up with the help of Alison. Without making any noise, the two girls left the barn with four sleeping girls inside, unaware of what was happening.

"My ride is already here" Arden said, taking a sip from the cup she had taken.

"Mine's arriving" the other blonde assured, although she didn't sound very convincing "We'll meet back here?"

Elizabeth nodded, and said goodbye to her friend, walking towards the car that was waiting for her.

She saw the brown haired man that she had being seeing for almost the whole summer sitting in the drivers seat, playing with his phone, unaware of Elizabeth's presence outside his car. She knocked on the window, getting his attention. His head shot up and a smile made its way into his face as soon as he saw the girl. He unlocked the doors, and the teenager quickly got inside.

"Hey" he greeted, putting his phone in his pocket. The girl gave him a wide smile and leaned closer to him, joining their lips; she couldn't help but smile in the middle of the kiss.

"Hey" she returned the greet in a whisper when they pull apart, still smiling.

The man put a piece of her hair behind her ear, and gave her another quick kiss. Happily, she leaned back in the seat, and took one last gulp of the cup she was carrying, finishing the drink.

"So, where do you wanna go?" the man asked, starting the car.

"Wherever you want, Clay" Elizabeth answered, not really caring and fastening the seatbelt.

"I was with you" she reminded him.

"Not the whole night" Clay Winslow added. Elizabeth couldn't believe he was actually implying what he was implying.

"I was wasted that night" Lizzie pointed out "I could barely stand still, you almost had to bought me into the barn yourself. Do you really think I was capable of killing someone and bury the body?" she was starting to raise her voice "Alison was my best friend. I could never hurt her"

The police man didn't say anything else, it was like he was arguing with himself whether to believe her or not. The blonde haired girl shook her head in disbelief, and attempted to open the door to get the hell out of the car.

"Wait, there's something else" he stopped her from leaving "Wilden is going to talk to all of you tomorrow"

"And you're worried about what I might say" she guessed "Don't worry, I'll keep the same story I told last year"

"What about the girls, are they gonna say something different?" he was worried that the rest might remember that Olivia, wasn't in fact there all night.

"They still think I was asleep the whole night, just like them" she assured.

"Alright" he left out a relief sigh "Because if the truth got out..."

"You wouldn't be the only one that gets hurt" both Clay and Elizabeth had so much at risk, they couldn't afford the truth of what happened that night getting out "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me" she gave him one last fake smile and finally got out of the car, walking fast to her house.

While she was walking, her phone started ringing inside her purse.

"Sneaking again into hottie's car, feels like summer all over again. But careful Libby, there's someone watching this time" — A.

here's chapter two!
would love to hear your thoughts