Kaizier kissed his teeth, "Bitch ass boa needa hurry up and grow in dea. How Aijuh doin' in dea wit ha brotha?"

The two were beyond shocked at their last appointment, when they found out they were expecting not one, but two children and they both got the gender they wanted.

"They both so active," Alyssa smiled, "But, can you please come and help me stock her pampers in her drawer, please. I know you did Kazar's, but I tried to do Aijuh and got outta breath."

Kaizier chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist as they made their way out of their son's room and into their daughter's room that was direct across from them. They walked in, turning on the light and being greeted with the princess-themed room.

 They walked in, turning on the light and being greeted with the princess-themed room

"Dis shelf? You wamme move it down sum?"

"Yes please," Alyssa made her way over to the pampers and begin neatly putting them in the drawers of the changing table. "Your next match is literally for the title, baby. How you feeling?"

Kaizier shrugged, "Ion know. Ian gon feel real nervous till the press conference. Dad been training me hard as shit."

"Speaking of," Alyssa sighed, "They still haven't let you know about a funeral date?"

Four months ago, his father was supposed to be let out of jail, but due to people being jealous of him getting out, he was jumped, shanked, and killed, right on the night before his release.

"Ion know. I keep asking but they keep on tellin' me Ia be notified. Ian trippin' off it, though. That ain't ma father forreal, Micheal is."

Alyssa shook her head, watching Kaizier hold a couple of nails between his lips as he used the hammer to beat a new nail in the wall for the shelf, on a lower level so Alyssa could reach it.

"I'm so fucking hungry." She pouted, "And one of yo babies keeps pushing on my bladder, Kai!" Alyssa whined, making her way towards the rocking chair in the corner and sitting down.

"You so fine, pregnant and fat, mama." Kaizier hung up the other side of the shelf before putting the nails and hammer away in the handy box. "You wanna doordash it or you tryna go out?"

Alyssa huffed, rubbing her stomach, a pout on her lips. "I wanna go outtt. I wanna see dreamy and stuff. Can we have a get-together over here tonight?"

"Fasho." Kaizier made his way over to Alyssa, getting on his knees and in between her legs. He lifted her shirt to reveal her large belly that he fell in love with. He loved her fat little waddle and being pregnant suited her. It gave her a glow.

"Wassam daddy babies." He whispered, both hands placed on either side of her stomach. Kaizier put his ear flat towards her stomach, hearing the slight swooshing inside. He could feel a bump against his ear which caused him to smile.

Alyssa grabbed her phone, beginning to record the interaction. They had so many pictures and videos, and Kaizier planned to make a photo album.

"Das ma lil guh active or ma boy?" Kaizier peered up at her, kissing her skin.