"Eeyoink!!" "Hey give that baaack!!?" Y/n starts wiggling frantically inside the sleeping bag.  "What kind of game is this!?! What kind of madness is this woman!!" Y/n could feel her face heat up really bad to a very deep red rose color.  "Its an online anime game" there was a pause before he sets y/n down and walks away really earning a scream from bsf/n.  "He's turning the lights off run bitches ruuunnnnnn" "rule breaker rule breaker!! No cursing In The daycare your banned security!!?"  Oh shit. 

  Y/n and Katie were both tryna flee but the sleepingbag was not letting y/n to have the freedom she wanted no the lights were off again. And moondrop was back as he comes running and pouncing pinning her to the floor trappjn her inside the sleeping bag.  She screams in full on panick mode "KATIEEEEE HEEELP MEEE" "its a fight or flight kinda deal here he's a robot I don't stand a chance woman!!!" She shouts back in return "BITCH" y/n tucks the sleepingbag over her head as moondrop starts using his claws to open the thing his red glowing eyes Peirce's into her very soul.  Another Hugh pitch screech was heard from y/n "𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒~!!"  "NOOOOOO!!". 

  He reaches inside as she thrashes really wildly inside the sleepingbag moondrop smirks as he finally grabs a hold of the feisty girl.  Slowly taking her out and placing her on the ground with him on his knees.  Y/n shrinks into a ball blocking her chest from his sight bsf/n was nowhere in sight but Katie was frantically waiting at the door with her flash light " hey short circuit!!!" Moon looks up only to have his eyes stunned from the light only a split second as he slowly gets up giving y/n the chance to get up and take off running he stops turns around and sprints after her. 

  So much panick is coursing through her veins.  "𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑔~?"  "Oh hell naaaahhh!!!" She takes off running up the junglegym stairs with him following behind slashing behind almost grabbing her shirt.  "𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑎!!!! 𝑁𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙~" she thrashes against him as he blushes really deep.  Moon was about to start kissing her lips until his head was hit with something.  He growls before turning his entire head around still holding the girl in his arms "𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙??" He stands up and takes off running. 

  Katie screams and screams in terror as she sprints back to the door with him following behind.  Y/n shakily crawls away before he could return hiding inside the slide for shelter "𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑡~" she covers her mouth from screaming muffling her heavy breathing where's Katie and where's bsf/n. 

  Moondrop stops at the bottom of the slide waiting for a noise a couple tears were slipping down her face.  Sudden thumps could be heard inside as if they were crawling up y/n was in the middle as she then panicks even more crawling rapidly upwards.  But she was stopped by a metallic hand wrapping its fingers around her ankles pulling her downward a pair of red glowing eyes met her e/c orbs.  His face gets closer and closer at each pull until he was an inch away "𝑡𝑎𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑡" he smirks before kissing her lips very hungrily his long tongue was now covered in a saliva like substance.  He licks her lips asking for entrance she refuses until he uses his claws to lightly graze her side not to cause blood to appear but to only make her gasp allowing him to slip his tongue inside. 

  Y/n screams in muffled terror as moon wraps his arms around her torso.  Moon was in the middle of making out with a terror filled y/n, "moondrop are you in here??" A sudden voice echo's in the place causing him to freeze in his tracks.  "𝐹$%&..." He blinks once before pulling away giving off one last glance and crawls over her shaking body only to pause midway.  "𝐸ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑠???" "How is everything tonight??" "𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦??"  Who was he talking to there was a long pause.  "Two girls were telling me that you started acting strange".