• nine

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 🥀 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁A/N: 2 k reads! THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 🥀 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
A/N: 2 k reads! THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

Trigger warningthis chapter includes mentions of implied sexual harassment and drugging! If any of these topics is hard on you, please proceed with caution or skip this chapter if you need to! Stay save while going out and always watch your drinks! ❤️

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 🥀 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

As the heavy red curtain lifted, they were greeted by a stellar view.

Selene stood there, taking a few steps towards the mic that's placed in the center, adjusting it to her height.

A small nod to the band in the background gave them the sign they were waiting for, making them start their tunes.

She's singing a song.

James' eyes lit up like those of a lovesick teenager. Selene looked stunning before, but the gown she was wearing now was absolutely everything.

She wore a beautiful, pompous black-sparkling ball gown from Chanel. It hold a tight, heart-shaped corsage, pushing her ample cleavage up, making it pop even more that it usually does.

Making Selene the absolute center of attention for the first time in her life. All gazed were fully fixated on her, and her alone.

A few more tunes from the band behind her and she began to sing the lyrics to Sia's - Unstoppable, captivating the whole room with the amazing ring of her impressing voice

She gracefully moved over the stage, like a swan, making it obvious that even her solo performance was thoroughly practiced and prepared.

James was absolutely stunned. He was amazed how confident Selene looked up on that stage. A unusual characteristic that's rarely on display. He only knew her as the shy and timid little thing that's obeying his every order. And he loved that. But this side of her he's seeing right now absolutely took him by surprise. He saw a bit of it as he observed her the day Natasha dragged him to her practice, but he was so stunned by the fact it was her, he barely noticed her demeanor as she danced and sang.