Narcissa purses her lips, "You are the guest, Aine. I can't possibly let you do the dishes!" she chuckles, "Besides, these plates can be cleaned in a second!" she added, taking her wand out and swishing it. Soon enough, the brushes and sponges began floating and scrubbing away the porcelain plates.

"Right. Magic," Aine mutters to herself, forgetting that witches and wizards were allowed to do magic outside of Hogwarts. That is if they are of age.

"Yes, so run along, dear!" urges Narcissa, gently nudging Aine back to Draco. 

Draco stares at Aine fidgeting, growing nervous once more. He held her hand and gazed into her eyes, softening. "You okay?" he asks and she nodded. 

"Mmhm."

Quietness fills the air around them and Draco continued, "So, how's the relationship between Aion and your dad?" he casually brings out. 

Aine blinks at his question, slowly relaxing her shoulders as she spoke, "They're getting along well," she smiles, "Too well actually. They are even joining forces to make fun of me now!" she cringes and he laughs, resting his chin on his hand as he listens to her.

"Hmm~"

"Oh! And my brother's girlfriend is coming to visit too! Too bad I can't see her since I'm here, but I've asked dad to tease him for me," she said, giggling to herself and Draco nodded. 

"Mmhm," he hums.

Aine's smile faltered and she squinted her eyes at him, "What.. Are you doing?" she asks the boy who was just looking at her talk, his lips were curled up. 

"Listening to you?" he replies sweetly and she frowns. 

"You sure about that?" 

"Mmhm~"

"What about you?" Aine questions, leaning her chin on her hand as she mirrors his actions. She looks straight into his silver eyes and he jerks upright, breaking the eye contact. He laid back on his chair and chuckles nervously. 

"Nothing much."

"I thought you said you were helping your father with some dark artefacts?"

"Right! I— I did!" he exclaimed. His mind suddenly went blank and he was so flustered with their closeness that he has completely forgotten what to say. Aine raises a brow, allowing him to go on with his life during the holidays. "I've given a great deal of thought to my career too. Since O.W.Ls is approaching too, I have to start thinking about what to do with life after Hogwarts," he said, feeling his heart go anxious again. 

Right... He will be in his fifth year after the holidays... Aine said to herself. Her attention was fixated on Draco's wavering pupils. She could sense his unease even though he didn't say anything about it. It was probably conflicting with him, not knowing what the future holds or how to go forth from here and now. 

"I'm sure you'll be okay," she said to him and he looks up at her. 

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I know you will."

Draco smiles at her words, it was short but they did give him some encouragement. "Thanks."

The two continued to chat away, lost in their own little world. When Narcissa turns to the two, bickering about and laughter surround the gloomy house. Her son's laughter. It was rare of him to be laughing out loud and she wondered, how long has it been since he was truly smiling and laughing. She peers over to Aine, giggling along as she rolls her eyes at another one of the jokes Draco had told her. 

A smile crept onto Narcissa's face but her heart had ached for some reason. She was so full of light, just like her mother. Knowing that her son was smiling more often, she couldn't be happier and thankful. There was no doubt that Aine was the reason for her son's liveliness these days. She recalled seeing them playing around a couple of weeks ago when they came back from Hogwarts, at King's Cross station. It was the first time in such a long time that she saw her son actually having fun and happy and it made her heart even lighter.