Chapter 1 - Into The Unkown

A setting surrounded by a luminous checkered and raining circular motion of pink, purple, deep blue and black, where space and time looks like one joint separated entity engulfing humungous structures like stars and various faintness of galaxies around the tunnel of a disjointed mysterious reality like an old satellite television changing from one TV channel to another under an alternative limited edition theme of dominant purple over streaks of white looping everything around and still going but it's still a long ride and hyper-speed doesn't even look like or feel like hyper-speed but as if the space vessel is traveling at a unison perimeter.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea!"

Says the bearded commander sitting wisely and looking a little old as well as experienced. There was some sort of wisdom about him which was almost reminiscent like a Greek God but he is in some sort of military, pilot and formal attire mixed into one having a conversation with Ben Solo (???) in a craft around one-and-a-half the size of the Millenium Falcon but more upper body and perhaps more bird-like looking and of a newer or more developed model. Definitely something of an outlandish design. The piloting cabin is located in the lower middle parts of the single erected support infrastructure.

"I'm the Captain, I'm the General, it felt right and has proven safe plus we lost them. They are relentless and they know the galaxy inside and out. If we are not tracked it's a promising sign.... Be sure of that!"

The supposed Ben Solo who died replies whilst on a timely walk edging towards the pilot desk but the assistant pilot situated in the piloting position more focused towards the exterior of disjointed space looks disgruntled alongside a team of three behind and returns the dialog with:

"I suppose that is a pointer Rein'". 

Suddenly a button was pressed by the older commander and a third seat is erected causing the two others including his to make way. In other words, it has shifted right and the left seat shifted left manufacturing space for the erected seat to take center stage of the piloting deck. The older man is now accompanied by a younger one but not the new middle seat that one is reserved and most likely the general's and he may occupy it soon or later.  The younger man takes the unoccupied left seat.

The general (Ben referred to as Rein' here) had let his small walk come to an end as he remains standing and gazing a little in wonder of what's happening. The team is looking at him too with questions in mind. This includes two other team members a male (a little alien looking with a shabby and hairy face and a slightly strong build) and a female (brunette with glasses with a just an average girl next door look) from a round table behind which actually could be the communication table.

Outside everything looks like a wizard's purple rain and flashing around now galaxies or blank space could not be seen but the view eventually fluctuates and slows down the current motion of whizzing around in its post-peak session. Something is happening as the situation is changing once again. As one or two of them from the five-team crew take a look out in the window either ahead or on the sides of their pilot and command section of the craft. They all look like a thousand question marks are bubbling on their foreheads.

...

"Lord Zion they completely disappeared off the G/GPS/R somewhere along here... What is this? ..."

A light grey female xenomorph / human-looking pilot next to Finn (???) relating to the galactic GPS radar communicates to another part of the separate vessel, a larger and malicious-looking space vessel. This vessel had a darker feel to its design, though it still looked very strong and royal too and two larger seats rather than two to three seats on Rein's craft. A tall entity in a different part of the vessel looks out of the window after slowly approaching it on a higher more transparent deck (where a larger seat is visible) as the ship freezes looking into the strange abyss of the wormhole.

"Follow through. We must follow through wherever it will lead us"...

"Wait! Where is the team - any news from the squad. Something is fishy about all of this!"

The tall xenomorph with a greyish color but with a wise human or humanoid facial appearance and almost human-like head structure but only with a slightly elongated head commands back. The piloting partner of the female is a bit of a grey area himself. The partly silver-haired Finn, more human but a bit of metal on a small part of his face (a bit like Zion who has more and is more robot-like in comparison) otherwise normal skin commands back below somewhere next to the female commander who seems the most robot of all three. The evil Finn who does actually have somewhat swift robotic arms begins to speak and with a different accent (an accent more natural to the actor in respect or reference), one of a serious tone...

"We had them and they vanished! It was the moment an ambush was imminent and a pending victory and it all fell to pieces!"

Slowing down his speech in some rage towards the end of the sentence he slams the command deck with such force and vigor. A golden lighsaber with a curving growth towards the light projection base falls on the floor clashing the raised tip at an angle as he picks it up again.

A group of darker-looking xenomorph hybrid human-like men and mixed with humans in round blob-like spacecrafts are a good few lightyears ahead of the supposed wormhole phenomenon and in an army gathered in the shape of an arc with a GGPSR radar showing a fixed object (small spiky rotating circle) ahead and lots of their crafts covering at least some lightyears around (the radar display actually shows hundreds of dots - a great plan to ambush Rein's craft was on the cards!) it in a curved line according to the radar and the information on it but they look back at the radar in disgust as one man hints he doesn't think the object is Rein / supposed Ben Solo's spacecraft.

"I don't think that's the enemy general's ship !??!!?"

That largish spot on the radar was actually the wormhole and they were not aware of this. Now the realization of an oddity begins to sink in and messages are relayed back.

"Commander Nexus do you copy - we lost them. What just happened? ... Narbothh, Lord Narbothh..."

One of the spacecrafts reaches out back to the female commander Nexus and the supposed Lord Narbothh (now confirmed that it is not Finn) next to the female commander.

"FOOLS!"

The threatening tall creature Zion shouts from the window as the large enemy spacecraft gets engulfed by the pinkness and horizon of the wormhole.

Directly some hundreds of kilometers behind the smoky pink and purple gigantic ghostly and powerful illuminated frame of the wormhole the blob-like enemy crafts start to appear. Not all of them but you could call it a small gang or faction of them. A young bearded human commander surrounded by mysterious dark druids, human hybrids and a few aliens looks on with wonder. He presents himself in metallic clothing but the human is suspected of possessing robotic arm and points to the phenomenon as he saw Zion and a few of his squadron warp into the wormhole with speed then shrink and spin too as they become no longer visible upon entry onto the rich and rippled pond of the unknown. He begins to speak too:

"What on the earth of a habitable planet is that ?!!?!?!?! ..."

They all look frozen and frightened but a few of their allied vessels fly directly into leaving the onlookers puzzled as to what is actually happening and evaluating the risks themselves. As one of the commanders in the same craft says that no contact with Zion and the team can be reached nor indications of their locations showing up on radar either.

Meanwhile back in the flashy pink, purple and sometimes dark blueness of the tunnel itself as Zion and his crew had planned to follow through the interdimensional gate. The anger fills the eyes of Narbothh (not Finn), the eyes show a Sith glow as his face shakes in disgust...

Star Wars - Episode X : Wormhole of Revelationsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें