:: 6

Kaeya, a close friend of Venti's. Sly and mischievous.
Why do you think so?

Start of Flashback

Rustles and whispers came from the bush somewhere near the borders of the park.

"Seriously, why are we doing this?" Kaeya whispered to Venti again for the 11th time ever since they started. "If he knew you were stalking him like this, he would think you were creepy."

Venti hit him in the back of the head which made the blue haired boy wince in pain. "Oh shush Kaeya, you would definitely do this if you had a crush."

"Why have a crush if you are already dating some-?!" He replied shouting a little bit before being cut off with a shushing sound.

"Ahh, he looks so pretty under the sunlight." Venti utters lovestruck with the boy he was spying on.

"Just go up and talk to him!" Kaeya says finally standing up after being in an awkward position in the bush for awhile. "How did you fall in love with him without even having a proper conversation with him anyways?"

Kaeya started walking away with Venti following him. "It's not like I can control my own feelings!"

They both decided to sit on one of the tables and chairs just outside of their building. "Is the plan for tonight still on?"

"Yeah, I'll be the one to steal the wine and you help me carry them
back to my dorm." They both discussed their plan of action that night.

"I call it, Mission steal-the-wine-from-my-stepbrother-to-make-him-mad-for-no-reason-at-all."

Venti just looked at Kaeya dumbfounded with the stupid mission name in mind.

"Why do we have to name it after what your reason is?!" Venti pouted already thinking of some other names. "Let's fix it!"

"Before we fix the name why don't you fix your face instead." Venti gasped feeling offended with what Kaeya just said.

"Excuse me, I look great!"

"No, no, not that way Venti. Your eye bags are showing again."

Venti just sighed and replied. "Did the concealer wear off?"

"When was the last time you slept?!" Kaeya was concerned for his friend who was stuck this way. He can't do anything about it.