I couldn't look at him when I finished talking and instead flopped face down onto my bed and hid my face in the pillows. I mean surely he had to know all of that right? Or maybe he had never really thought about the logistics of being with a guy before and now that he'd properly been told, maybe he's grossed out. What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore because it's too complicated, too much effort?

"Oh... yeah I did know that actually. I just kinda forgot." My face was still hidden in my pillows. "Probably not the best thing to forget... So, like are you, what? Prepped, then?"

"No..." I grumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Okay, So I can't touch you there right now."

"No. Not right now. But I can...I can go prep. If you want?" I asked carefully. I didn't want to scare him off, but I really wish I had prepped before going over for dinner at his now. Maybe I'll just start prepping whenever I go see him now, just in case he wants to touch me because I know damn well that I want him to touch me.

"It's okay," he said. Dammit. I probably grossed him out and ruined the mood. "Hey, why don't you come out of hiding now, hmm? I don't want you to suffocate, though your pillow cases are very soft so I don't blame you for stuffing your face in them."

"Thanks," I said turning my head to face him again at last. "They're silk. They're good for my hair?"

"They are?"

"Yeah. Curls need silk to sleep on. Makes it less frizzy and damaged."

"Hmm. Well, your curls are very pretty, so I guess we do wanna take care of them," he said as he reached forward and twirled a ringlet around his finger. I didn't mind surprisingly, so I decided not to tell him off.

"Did I gross you out?" I asked anxiously.

"Gross me out? With what?"

"By mentioning the whole prepping thing?" I clarified.

"Oh. No. I just realised I was getting ahead of myself. I should probably... maybe I should try the front first. You know?"

"You wanna touch my dick?"

There he goes blushing again. That's twice in a row! He was cute.

"Ye...yeah. But I've not..."

"You don't know what to do?" I wasn't surprised by this and already figured I would have to do a lot of explaining or demonstrating and I knew the latter would be a whole lot more fun.

"Yeah."

"But you've touched yourself before, right?"

"Yeah, obviously."

"Well, it's just like that but on someone else."

"But you might not like what I like."

"Well, that's what practice and experimenting is for. We have to figure out each other's bodies. We can just start by doing what we like and go from there. But if it helps, I can touch you first? I'll do what I like to you, and you tell me if you don't like something and what you want me to do different." Now that I'd suggested it, I was itching to get my hands on Roman. I'd felt his cock rub up against me numerous times and I knew I was in for a treat. He was for sure big.

"What about like head though? It's not like I've ever been able to give myself one," he said still clearly feeling insecure.

"Yeah, but I'm assuming you've received so you can try and replicate what they did to you but on me. But again, I'm happy to do it to you first and then you can try. But why don't we just start with hand stuff?"