Chapter Seven

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
hey, a lot of people have been reading this fanfic who dont follow me- if it isnt to much to ask if you read this, could you pls follow me? i have books other than this that i like, and it would mean the world if you could check them out. carry on readers!

you woke up to the smell of bacon, Billy was cooking breakfast.

"good morning baby" Stu wrapped his arm around your shoulder, notifying you of his presence.

"good morning Stu" you yawned, leaning your head into his chest.

"good morning love" you felt Billy ruffle your hair, kissing you on the neck.

"good morning Billy" you turned around, hugging him around the neck.

he picked you up and brought you to the table, setting you on a chair and giving you a plate of food.

"malewife" you laughed, punching him on the shoulder

"the best fuckin malewife youll ever have" Stu came up behind him, kissing him on the neck.

"damn right" Billy chuckled, turning around and kissing Stu.

"yall are adorable" you took a bite of food.

DAMN THAT SHIT WAS GOOD-

"i need to go to work, ill see you guys after?" you finished eating and stood up, putting your shoes on.

you rode your bike down to the video store, excited to see Randy again.

as you entered the store, you looked around for Randy- he wasnt there?

"Randy?" you called, walking around to look further.

"BOO!" you heard a familiar voice, feeling hands grab your shoulders.

"Randy! what the fuck is your problem?!" you smacked him on the arm, laughing.

"you shouldve seen yourself! you practically hit your head on the ceiling!" he doubled over in laughter, clutching his stomach.

"go to hell" you flipped him off, walking towards the counter.

"aw, you know you dont mean that" he caught up, making puppy dog eyes at you.

"yes, actually, i do" you death stared him, telling him to back down.

"im gonna pretend you still love me" he hugged you, walking to the shelves to put recent returns back.

the bell rang, indicating someone walked in.

you turned to greet them, but instead froze dead in your tracks.

"miss me, sweetheart?" the tall, buff figure chuckled.

his voice was deep, gravelly, and unlike ghostface's- unpleasant.

"get out" you backed up, trying to get as far away as possible.

"dont talk to your boyfriend that way, its disrespectful" he walked behind the counter, trapping you in a corner.

"i. said. get. out." you emphasized your words, mustering up all the courage you had.

"i said dont fucking talk to me like that" his tone switched from teasing and playful to menacing, quickly ridding you of any courage you mightve had before.

"youre not my boyfriend anymore. i left you and you KNOW why" you ground your teeth together, seething.

"youre so fucking dramatic. i barely ever hit you" he got more mad, clenching his fists.