Chapter Three

you woke up, for real this time, due to hearing a knock on your door.

you sat up and swung your legs over the edge of the couch, standing and walking towards the front door.

you open it, yawning "he-" you were cut off as Billy shoved past you and inside, he seemed to be in a rush.

"uh- Billy?" you called his name, asking the question that he knew you were thinking.

"y-yeah, sorry. he came to my house- your house is closest and the only place i could think of-" you cut him off by giving him a hug, he was rambling. he only rambled when he was scared or stressed.

"how come you didnt go to Sydney's?" you asked, since Sydney lived closer to him than you.

"oh yeah- she dumped my ass last night after i crawled through her window. her dad almost murdered me" he said, laughing in a guilty way with his hand on the back of his neck.

"well. i wouldnt mind if you crawled through my window" you laughed, watching him get a bit flustered.

he was cute when he was flustered, and you loved it.

you grabbed his hand without warning, and led him upstairs to your room.

as you entered your room you shut the door and pushed him onto the bed, walking over to the small tv, and putting in a copy of Halloween.

you walked to your closet and pulled out two small boxes of candy, then walked to your bed and layed next to Billy, handing him a box.

you watched the movie together, and you quickly felt tired.

you leaned into Billy's chest, and he put his arm around you.

you leaned deeper into his touch, youd been waiting for this moment for forever and were beyond ecstatic it was finally happening.

you turned to look at him, only to find out he was already looking at you.

he cupped your chin with his hand, pulling you closer and enveloping you in a soft kiss.

the kiss got deeper and deeper, until eventually he was on top of you, pinning your arms above your head.

you wanted this.

right?

if you wanted it why did it feel so. . .so strange?

"are you sure you want this?" he asked, almost sensing your hesitation.

he was good at sensing your emotions.

"i. . .i dont know." you said, looking away.

"thats okay. we can wait until youre ready" he said as he got off of you, kissing your forehead.

"we can still cuddle" you snuggled into his chest again.

"alright love" he chuckled, smiling.

~Billy's POV~

they were finally mine.

i did all of this just to be with them, and i dont regret any of it.

i love them, so so much.

i cant wait to tell Stu, we can finally put our plan into action.

me and Stu love both each other, and we love (y/n).

theyre so perfect, in every way really.

i took (y/n) off my chest so i could lay down, and i felt them roll onto their side.