"It's already at the highest setting" xiaojun answered, looking at the ac setting with a frown. He turned back at karina, staring at her reflection. "You aren't burning a fever on your big day right?"

Jaemin slapped a hand on her forehead, a blank expression on his face. Once he deemed he felt enough of her temperature, he removed his hand and turned to the rest. "She's just a bundle of nerves. I mean, who wouldn't you're going to walk down the aisle with like a thousand—"

"—a thousand and one" donghyuck nodded at his stomach. "Can't forget our future bunny boy"

Karina snickered. "Let's just hope this one" she poked jaemin's stomach, "isn't as a coward and stupid as his fathers. Not to mention love blind"

"Hey!" Jaemin slapped karina's finger away. "You guys have no room to tell me that. You shits also had a hard time confessing to your partners. Should I remind you what happened last time?"

"I think story time is best for the reception" jungwon reminded the gang, looking at his diamond-studded watch. "It's almost time"

Winter stared in distaste as she took in her entourage. She didn't have many close friends who she knew since she and Karina started dating. Those were the people who composed her entourage. Karina's was the gucci gang while hers was,

"Did giselle really have to be here? No offense but I still can't accept the fact that I was jealous of her" she pointed her thumb at the older girl who was munching on some snacks ningning bought.

"And this is why you're a dense soccer-head" yeji spat with fake bite. She and winter never strained their relationship even if she had to move schools. She was the one who did the effort to meet up with winter after school and be the third wheel on their dates with karina until she found her own. "I can't believe you got jealous over someone off the market"

"Yeah and I can't believe I left you in-charge of my entourage" winter groaned, hands on her face as she tipped her head back. "I'm getting married" she squeaked.

"I know right. It was a surprise for jaemin's but this one is hard to believe that it's today. You guys waited like ten years before tying the not. I'm surprised you two took that long " ningning said, sitting on one of the love seats winter's room offered. "But I don't get why you thought my giselle was with Karina. They don't look kinda good together"