𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊! 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄

At tara's old home

Tara was in her garden, looking at the  sky, shabana came there and said "aap kisase baat kar rahe hain? (who you are talking to?)" Tara looked at her and said, "No one just looking at the sky" "aakaash bahut sahee hai?(The sky is pretty right?)" ...

Tara was in her garden, looking at the sky, shabana came there and said "aap kisase baat kar rahe hain? (who you are talking to?)" Tara looked at her and said, "No one just looking at the sky" "aakaash bahut sahee hai?(The sky is pretty right?)" Shabana said, and tara understood that she needs help."Right, Are you are here for information on the Kabir dard case?" Tara said.

Shabana smirked, "Yes, and I know how you and your boyfriend Rudra are invested in these things," Shabana said. Tara took a deep breath and said "I really do not know much about mehak, but her parents died when she was age 16, she used to teach in P.C.D School and she was very close to a child named Mini, and she was friends with her mother Diya. And in fact, Diya is their neighbor. and as for Kabir he is rudra childhood friend, they have been close both aparted ever since he came to college "

"Thanks for your help Tara," Shabana said, Shabana got up and was about to leave but then she asked "Where is rudra? " "vah khareedaaree ke lie gaya, raat ke khaane ke lie kuchh sabjiyaan khareed kar (he went shopping, buying some vegetables for dinner)" tara said. Shabana nodded and she went.

After 1/2 hour Ishaan and Shabana came to mehak and Kabir old building .Ishaan was knocking there door, "ve daravaaje ka javaab nahin de rahe hain (they are not answering the door)" Ishaan said looking at Shabana, and before Shabana could break the door, they heard a female voice "Wait wait!" they both looked aside and saw A Women, "kya tum Diya ho? (are you Diya?)" Shabana asked.

"haan, main hoon diya Venkatesan-Bagchi (Yes, I am Diya Venkatesan-Bagchi)" she said. "maim, ham aapase ek baat karana chaahate hain. (mam, we would like to have a word with you.)" ishaan said.

******************************

Shabana pov

"aap mujhase kis baare mein poochhana chaahate hain? ( what do you want to ask me about?)" Diya asked us, i looked at ishaan who showed her the photo.

"sir .. vah mehak hai. vah bahut pyaaree ladaki hai.. ( sir.. she is mehak .she is a very sweet girl..)" Diya said looking at the photo through her spectalices.

"darasal un par aur unake kabir dard par 5 janavaree 2022 ko hamala hua tha(Actually she and her boyfriend Kabir dard were attacked on January 5th, 2022)" Ishaan said.

"to ham poochhana chaahate the ki aap us din kya kar rahe the? (so we wanted to ask what were you doing that day?)" i asked, "main us din apane ghar par nahin tha, darasal, main kuchh dinon ke lie aspataal mein thi (I was not there that day at my home, actually, i was at the hospital for a few days.)" Diya explained, "aspataal? (Hospital?)" Ishaan said in confusion."haan, meree maan us samay kuchh dinon ke lie aspataal mein bhartee thee (yes, my mother was admitted to the hospital for a few days that time)" Diya said.

Shabana and Ishaan looked at each other.

**************************************

When Rudra was coming back from shopping, someone who was walking by dropped something on the road, rudra saw it he came there and picked up the envelope when Rudra was about to call that person, that person had already gone.

rudra then looked at the envelope and opened it, then he saw a photo of a girl.

*******************************

"kya aapako lagata hai ki hamen mehak aur kabir se milana chaahie? phir se? (do you think we should meet mehak and Kabir? Again?)" ishaan asked to Shabana, "mujhe lagata hai ki hamen unase milana chaahie, aur mehak ko sunana chaahie, shaayad hamen koee suraag mil jae. (I think we should meet them, and hear mehak ,maybe we find a clue.)" Shabana said looking at the watch

The time flies as shabana and ishaan reached Kabir and mehak's new home, Ishaan knocked the door, and Slowly the door opened and it revels to be kabir, "kya hua? (what happened?)" Kabir asked. "hamen aapakee premika se baat karanee hai (we need to talk to your girlfriend)" Ishaan said, and kabir allowed them to enter the house.

mehak came outside from her room, "Hello Sir Hello mam." mehak said with a smile on her face, "hello mehak , hamen aapake saath ek shabd kee aavashyakata hai. (Hello mehak,we need to have a word with you.)" Ishaan said.

Shabana pov

mehak  told us that for a few days, she was feeling someone is stalking her for the past 4 to 6 "mehak , kya aapako pata hai ki yah vyakti kaun hai? (mehak ,Do you have any idea who is this person?)" I asked.

"maim, mujhe nahin pata ki vah vyakti kaun ho sakata hai, lekin mujhe laga ki vah kuchh had tak kabir kee kitaab se milata-julata hai. (Mam, I do not have an idea who could be that person, but I felt he was somewhat similar to Kabir's Book.)" mehak said then i and ishaan looked at kabir.

"mehak, meree kitaab ka ek paatr hai. aur vah vyakti hona chaahie jisane usaka naam liya taaki vah surakshit rah sake. (mehak, is a character from my book. and must be the person who took his name so he could be safe.)" Kabir said looking at mehak , "Sach mein kabir? vah asalee hai hamane dekha hai ki vah kaisa hai. aur usane tum par hamala kiya, aur main nahin chaahata ki tum phir se chot khao. (Really Kabir? He is real we have seen what he is like and he attacked you, and i do not want you to be hurt again.)  mehak said to kabir.

I and Ishaan looked at each other.

Rudra came back to the house, and he saw tara who was watching T.v Tara then turned around and saw him, "Rudra?" Tara got up and went near to him. Rudra without saying anything he hugged her and started crying.

**************************

Authors note

Okay i wrote first 2 chapters long back so i thought to publish it today, and chapter 3 will be publish tommrow.

and how far you are liking this book? and Qna on kahaani 2 and adhoora 2? on my message board?