Chapter 8~ did someone say party part 1

"Where the hell have you been." Kyle asked. Since when did he care last time I checked he was to busy kissing my dads ass to even noticed if something was wrong.

"Why dose it matter to you?" I asked.

"Because you are my little sister and Slim is missing but we thought he was with you but obviously he isn't with you." He said worried i was debating over if i should tell the that slim is a werewolf or not.

"Oh well he is bigboy he will survie after all we did train to protect himself after all those years with no secrets or lies just the truth is all we got from slim right." I said reallizing I gave away to many hints.

"What the  hell are you talking about?" he asked confussed.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"ALICE!" Jim screamed from his office I grunted as I walked towards his office with Kyle behind me I guess he was going  support me but dose it look like I want him there. No.

"What?" I asked as I took in the secene before me. It was jessica standing there with the biggest grin on her face. Jim was really mad. And kelly was just waiting to leave but I wasn't sure where but I noticed the suitcases.

" Don't what me you hoe how dare you call my daughter a hoe have you seen yourself." He said bitterly how the fuck am I a hoe if im still a virgin.

"Dad." Kyle spoke up for me. Did I ask him to what is his problem.

"Kyle I got good news." He said as he changed the subject knowing he wasn't going to win this arguement. He walked towards kyle pushing me out of the way it took everything and I mean everything not to beat the crap out of him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Me and kelly got to leave for a month for some tranning and we decided that you are in charged of the house, traning and everyone." Jim said pretty pleased with his decision. Like I gave a fuck the only three good things I heard was party, party, and party.

"Wow thanks dose this mean I can make my own decisions and everyone's decisions and do what I want." He asked.

"Of course." He said.

" Oh ya dad umm slim is missing." He said 

" Don't worry Slim will find his way back trust me." Jim said in a twisted way that didn't settle well with me.

"Any way we should start leaving now." Kelly intrupted not giving a chance to speak.

"Yes good idea by Jessica. Bye Kyle keep everyone under control okay.

"ok bye dad. Have a safe trip you two." Kyle said.

"bye mom bye dad." Jessica said trying to act like they where a perfect family and try to rub it in my face.

"Thank God they left." Rick said quit happy. Who can blame him I was more than happy they left just wondering how this week will turn out.

"Okay so I just brought a bunch of beer so I need you Alice to call all these people" he said handing me a list of name s and numbers. " And tell them to come to our house for a party." He said I was more than happy to have a party I needed to get m mind off jace, Slim, Jim, my mom bassically it all and a party was a perfect get away.

"A party I want in." Jessica said butting in.

"Fuck off." Rick said pissed off at her but she was annoying she was a attention whore.

"So can you up for a party." He asked handing me a paper as I nodded to his answer but someone had snatched the paper away from me.

"Hey." i said annoyed.