"Did you put black pepper in it?" she asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Not funny," you grumbled.

She shrugged. "It kinda is," she smiled. "Well, it's been fun. Gotta go and meet my boyfriend. Make sure to do my chores while you're doing yours," she waved.

Your eyes widened. "What? I did yours last week!" you yelled.

She shrugged sheepishly. "I'm the older sister and you listen to me," she gave a devil smile before getting out of the house.

The door slammed as it closed, startling you. You let out a shaky breath, shutting your eyes, trying to not cry because of overwhelmed frustration. You sniffled and washed your face with cold water.

---

"Hey, mind helping here?" you asked to your little sister who's reading on her bed. A basket of clean laundry in your hands as you gave her a questionable look.

She looked up from her book once before returning her gaze to the words. "I'm tired," she excused.

You raised an eyebrow. "You haven't done anything since two days ago," you informed.

"Well, before those two days, I'm still tired," she reasoned again.

You groaned. "Just help me with folding the clothes. Then, you can continue reading your enemy-to-lovers trope novel," you huffed.

She looked at you. "Don't you know that you're ruining my mood on reading this?" she told.

"Well, the quicker you'll help, the less time I'll be ruining your mood," you answered.

She scoffed. "Just get out of my room or I'll be calling mom," she threatened.

"Go ahead and see if she cares about this," you smugged.

"Mom! (Y/N) won't let me read my novel in peace!" she yelled from across her room.

"(Y/N), stop bothering your sister!" your mother yelled back.

Your eyes widened in disbelief. "But, mom! It's her turn to fold the clothes!"

"Just do it yourself! Oh, and clean the bathroom, will ya? It smells disgusting in there!"

You sighed in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" you muttered under your breaths.

Your little sister giggled. "You heard her. Now, get out."

---

Ever since you were born, you had always felt you're being outcasted in the family, just because you're much darker than anyone in the house. You felt it was ridiculous to think like that and it made your self-esteem kept on climbing downwards and not the other way around. Because of your family's hurtful words, you couldn't help but feel insecure whenever you stared into the mirror, looking at your reflection, not feeling beautiful at all.

And, Luisa hadn't known about your problem with your family. You decided to not tell her because you didn't want your burden to be along with the ones that's on her shoulders. You knew how much she had been carrying.

But, it seemed like Luisa had sharper eyes than you thought she'd have. And, you couldn't hide your secret anymore.

---

"Hey, amor. Is something bothering you?" she asked as she continued to play with your hair while cuddling. You flinched at her words and deepened your face in her chest.

"No, nothing's wrong. Why?" you covered, moved slightly so you would be comfortable on her bed.

She pecked your hair. "Don't think that I didn't notice that flinch earlier. And you have been cuddlier than before. You only do that when you have something troubling you," she stated.

You sighed in defeat. You couldn't hide your feelings anymore. "Do you... uh... nevermind, it's stupid."

Luisa pecked your forehead and shook her head. "Nothing's stupid when it comes to you. Unless the way you choked on your food and still continuing to shove everything in your throat."

You chuckled. "Hey, that was one time."

"A very funny one time," she giggled. "And, don't change the topic. Tell me what's been bothering you, mi amor," she continued to play with your hair.

You loosened up in her touch. A frown made its way towards your lips. You sighed through your nose. "Do you think I'm ugly...?" you asked slowly.

Luisa's eyes widened quickly at your words. "What? Who had been telling you these?" she asked quickly.

You looked up at her with the same frown on your lips. "No one. I just feel not beautiful," you replied, gazing downwards in shame.

Luisa noticed your action. She brought a hand of yours and placed it on her cheek. She shut her eyes as she leaned into yoir touch. You continuously watched she doing so.

"Whoever or whatever making you feel like this, I just wanted you to know that I love you so so much because of you being you," she stated. This made you cracked a smile.

"Even if I'm dark?" you continued to ask.

She opened her eyes, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why did you ask that?"

You chuckled nervously and quickly look down once more, feeling our heart began to pump really fast. "F- Forget I ask! J- Just something that I've been thinking lately," you bit your lips.

Luisa pecked your palm lovingly. She rested her forehead on yours. She could feel the heat coming from you. "Do you love me because I'm white?" she asked.

"What? Why did you ask that? Of course I love you for you," you answered.

She locked eyes with you. "The same goes for me. I don't care what colour you are, as long as you're still you, I still would've fallen in love with you," she informed, making you silence quickly. "Can you please tell me who's been saying these to you?"

Your eyes began watering. Your chest felt heavy as you confessed. "Mi familia..." you shamefully admitted, sniffling. "...Does being dark make you different from others?" you asked.

Luisa wiped a tear away from your eye. You sniffled. "Of course not. Colours doesn't define who you are," she answered. "My sister's dark, too, you know," she said, referring to the oldest one amongst her siblings.

You looked down. "She's perfect. Like, chocolate milk. But, I'm like dark chocolate," you gazed to your arms.

Luiss chuckled. "Dark chocolates are my favourite, you know?" You looked up at her. "And, you're my most favourite person in the whole world. Don't ever forget that," she pecked your nose. "Now, just get those negativity out of your head. And always remember, whatever colour you're in, I'm still going to fall in love with you, okay?"

You pecked her lips while smiling. "You're the best."

---

I noticed the lack of Luisa in here so here you go :)