CAMILO

↪ Camilo Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: I can't potrait dancing nicely.

Name of the chapter: Grace

this_Devil , camilosamor , datingamidget & me

⤳ this_Devil , camilosamor , datingamidget & me

---

Camilo bursted into your room uninvited loudly, waking you up instantly as you wheezed for air at the sudden surprise. You put your hand on your chest, panting heavily as you tiredly looked at your best friend who's having a huge smile on his face while holding up a poster.

"We're signing up!" he suddenly announced.

You groaned. "What...? Dude. I'm tired, come back in another hour," you grunted and laid back, covering yourself with blanket.

Camilo groaned as he watched you sleep back. He then jumped onto you, laying down on top of you as you tried to push him away with both hands under the blanket as you whined. Camilo pouted.

"Come on... Hear me out," he pleaded in a baby voice.

"But, I'm tired..." you whined again.

He batted his eyes at you. "Please?" he pleaded cutely.

You squinted your eyes and just covered your head with the blanket, receiving whines from him. You sighed heavily.

Then, your mother came in. She smiled mischievously as she saw Camilo was laying on top of you. She shook her head, already knew his habit. "(Y/N), time for chores," she ordered, clapping her hands.

You pushed the blanket away from your head and looked at your mother through squinted eyes. "But, mom..." you groaned.

"It's already past afternoon. How long are you planning to sleep?" she asked, grabbing the laundry basket.

"Forever," you answered simply, receiving a chuckle from Camilo.

Your mother rolled her eyes at your sassiness. "Well, that ain't happening. Camilo, please be a dear and wake her up," she smiled sweetly at him.

Camilo saluted your mother with 2 fingers smugly. "Ay, ay!" Then, your mother goes out, closing the door. Camilo turned to you who stared back at him tiredly. "You heard your mom. Up, up," he grabbed both your arms from under the blankets and tried to lift your body up, but it barely moving. "Dios mio, you weight a ton!" he huffed.