Let me in

Long awaited request from Payton_North <3 sorry I took so long to write this! I hope it was worth the wait.

"FINE!!" Yaz yelled as she stormed out the console room. I don't even remember why we started yelling in the first place but I hated it. I hated myself.

As soon as Yaz left, I hit a button on the console and the door disappeared. I turned around and started pacing the floor, hands shoved in my pocket.
"Stupid Doctor, stupid, stupid" I muttered to myself.

My breathing became heavier and heavier as I continued mumbling to myself

"You're so stupid, why can't you do anything right?!" I said outloud, my hands curling into fists in my pockets.

"Stupid, stupid, STUPID!" I screamed as I slammed my hands down on the console. I lifted my hands up and slammed them down again, and again, gradually getting faster until I could see red. I let out a sound that was like a scream and a yell, whatever it was it sounded angry and it didn't sound like me.

What has love done to me?

Yaz POV

I shouldn't have run away like that, I shouldn't have yelled and I shouldn't have argued with The Doctor in the first place.

I reach the end of the corridor and took a deep breath, shutting my eyes and trying to stop my angry mind from doing something extravagant.

Come on Yasmin Khan, you're better than this.

I turn around on my heels and head back toward the doctor because I know I won't be able to sleep if I don't sort this out. If I don't make amendmends.

As I reach the console room, or where the console room used to be, I realised there wasn't a door any longer. My brows furrowed with confusion as I placed my hand against the wall which stood in the place of the door.

"Oh, come on!" I yelled in frustration. I hit my fists on the door.
"DOCTOR?? PLEASE LET ME IN, IT'S YAZ!" I shouted, hoping she would hear me.

"DOCTORRRR!"

It felt like I was yelling for hours.

Eventually my throat became sore and I resulted to talking to The Doctor as if she was in front of me as I rested my head against the door.. er.. wall.

*thump*

I fell on my back, my eyes opening to see the ceiling of the console room.

I'm in!

I jumped up from the floor and ran towards the console. As I approached, I heard loud yelling which sounded strangley like The Doctor... The Doctor!

The happiness I had felt previously, disappeared as soon as I heard the pain in The Doctor's shouts. I picked up my pace and turned a corner 'till I reached the console and saw The Doctor, her face red in anger. My breath hitched as I found myself in sudden fear of her.

I took a few steps towards her and called her name quietly, "Doctor?"
She didn't hear me, too caught up in her frustration. She was looking at the ground, her hands curled into fists.

I stepped forward and placed my hand on her shoulder. I noticed her jump slightly in suprise but as she looked up and noticed who I was, her body visibly relaxed.

"Hey, what's going on??" I asked her softly though concern was weved through my voice. The doctor sighed and looked back down at her feet.

"I'm sorry Yaz. I'm so sorry." She whispered. My hands shook as I took The Doctor's hands in mine, gently un- curling them and assessing the damage.

"It's ok, I'm sorry too." I spoke quietly as I stared at her wounds before lowering my head and kissing them in hope of comforting and soothing her.

"They sting." She says, her voice sounds small like a young child and I look up to see her staring back at me.

As if we were communicating through our eyes, the gap between us slowly closes and her lips merge with mine. Our true apology was being made now, this kiss meant all the "sorrys" in the universe.

Thanks 4 readingg please voteee mwah