2nd Chapter

As a well-educated botanist and freedom fighter, Prof Ali was once appointed as the Minister of Agriculture, and he excelled in his role by successfully tackling the dangers faced by Nurania's natural habitat. Specifically, he focused on eradicating habitat loss caused by human activities such as urbanization, industrialization, and deforestation, which destroy places where animals and plants exist.

Furthermore, Prof Ali also tackled the problem of habitat fragmentation, which occurs when large habitats are split into many smaller ones, leading to disrupted natural activities for plants and animals. He implemented measures to restore and connect fragmented habitats, creating corridors for the movement of wildlife and promoting the restoration of damaged ecosystems.

Before Prof Ali's appointment as the Minister of Agriculture, Nurania was in a dire situation with rampant deforestation leading to the destruction of nearly 80% of the original forests. The natural grasslands that were once abundant had also been replaced by agricultural lands, leading to further loss of natural habitats. The construction of dams had also disrupted the natural flow of water, negatively impacting the surrounding ecosystems.

Prof Ali's appointment came at a crucial time when Nurania's natural resources were under threat. He worked tirelessly to create awareness about the importance of conserving natural habitats and initiated measures to restore degraded ecosystems. He implemented policies and programs to promote sustainable land use practices, including afforestation programs to increase forest cover and promote the growth of natural grasslands.

Moreover, Prof Ali also recognized the importance of preserving traditional knowledge and practices that had been passed down through generations. He worked with local communities to integrate their knowledge and practices into conservation efforts, which helped to promote sustainable use of natural resources.

One of the most interesting things about Prof Ali is that, upon assuming office, he immediately introduced a program called "War for the Ecosystem". This program was aimed at mobilizing the entire country towards the goal of conserving and restoring Nurania's natural habitats. Under his administration, a massive afforestation campaign was launched, resulting in the planting of millions of trees across the country.

In less than seven years, Prof Ali's efforts bore fruit, as the country's forest cover began to increase, and man-made forests were established. These forests served as important habitats for endangered species, providing shelter and food for many animals. As a result of these efforts, Nurania began to gain international recognition for its successful conservation programs, and foreigners began referring to the country as "The Greenland".

Prof Ali's leadership in promoting sustainable land use practices, restoring degraded ecosystems, and conserving natural habitats serves as a shining example for other countries to follow. His commitment to environmental conservation demonstrates the critical role that individuals can play in protecting our planet's natural resources for future generations. His legacy will continue to inspire many to take action towards creating a sustainable future for all...

In his eighth year as Minister of Agriculture, tragedy struck when a lightning bolt ignited one of the largest forests in Nurania. The inferno raged on for days, leaving in its wake a devastated ecosystem, with countless plants and animals lost to the flames.

To the shock of all, Prof Ali's first reaction was to tender his resignation. "Maybe it's my fault," he said. "Perhaps I did something wrong, and Allah wants to test me. I love plants more than anything, and I am deeply sorry that they have suffered because of me. It is time for me to step aside and let my fellow Nuranians lead the way in restoring and preserving our precious natural resources."

The announcement of his resignation stunned the entire country, and many were moved by Prof Ali's humility and selflessness in the face of such a tragic event. His legacy as a champion of environmental conservation remained intact, and his decision to step down only cemented his status as a hero to many.