" next encounter"

________________________________

you see two tall individuals standing in front of you.

1st person
One of them stoops down to your level looking at you, They had dark fluffy hair with long fluffy ponytail and a pair of horns?...

" whatcha doing man? Bumping into me to make me fall huh?"

" Wha? NO! I was just trying to get away from here!" you snapped

They got up chuckling " hehe look sel they thought I was serious"

Your turn to see the ithe individual staring down at you coldly he had white hair with a small ponytail, and no pupils? Strange
< SHOOT >

" I GOTTA GET HOME!" you screeched " WHERE'S THE NEAREST BUS STOP?" you pleaded the dark haired individual, he raised a eyebrow and signaled with his elbow in a direction that led out the alley " you run past them and before you knew it you we're on your couch getting scolded by your parents for going to an unknown part of the city alone.

Next day

________________________________

You we're managing the cashier at work, it was around 2 or 1 pm when your were looking and fiddling with your hands when you heard someone come in, you look up and see the white haired individual staring down at you " oH! Hi welcome to Starbucks how can i help you?" you blurted. " eh?" he raised his eyebrow " sorry it's just your freakishly tall" you sigh.

"Lmao i get it many people love me haha, feel free to pass by my crib one day doll I'll be there" he took the straw jar suddenly and walked out the shop casually "huh?.." you said completely shocked and confused on what he said, you look down on what he gave you and it was a card that showed a image of a church " JOIN THE MASS DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF SPREADING THE GOSPEL" 

" what the?"

________________________________

SORRY FOR THE WEIRD AND SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER I LOST MOTIVATION AND I MADE THIS CHAPTER LATE AT NIGHT I'LL TRY TO CONTINUE AND FIX THIS IN THE WEEKEND AHH