Comfort Zone

" no" I responded " she just invited this girl over and ion feel like hanging out with her she seems boring" I threw my head back.

" is she? Or have you just not given her a chance to hang with ya?" Julius eyed me down
" yea that too" I looked away to the side while sipping my drink.
" Ahahahhh!" he cackled " see?? I WAS RIGHT your a Pussy!" he threw his head back while laughing. " SHUT UP YOU WHORE!!" I yelled furiously, I grabbed Julius and threw his ass out the window. He cackled as he hit the floor, I closed the window and threw myself on my bed scrolling through Instagram.
Few hours later I found the same girls Instagram, she had posted about her at the beach.

YOUR POVV
________________________________
I threw my keys on the floor a I flop on the bed scrolling through my phone. " Y/n dinner!" I heard my sister holler from downstairs.
" Give me a minute!" I yelled back
I slipped into comfortable clothes,Before hopping downstairs. I sat down at the table devouring my dinner. After I was excused I decided to take a quick shower before bed.

After I slipped into the running water I made sure to close the Windows since there was rumors about people crashing into random Windows. As I was scrubbing my hair down I heard a loud ass glass shattering downstairs and my family screeching. I wipe my eyes open and grab the shower curtain to cover myself and run downstairs. I couldn't believe myself when i saw the same dudes from the alleyway literally wrestling and fighting on my living room floor. My jaw dropped in shock as they tumbled and punched each other roughly, the dark hair individual looked like he was having a good time while the white haired one looked annoyed as hell. " AWWW sorry folks! My buddy here just wanted to pay her a visit" he pins his friend to the ground while pointing at me and smiling. His friend looked up at me and I could see his eyes widen in shock and suddenly he powerfully pushes his friend out the window sending him flying High up into the air while flying after him at a insane speed leaving a powerful force of wind at us.

I look at my parents who are absolutely terrified. While I'm holding the shower curtain wrap over my body as my hair still drips of unrinsed soap.