sersi

╔═ . ✵ . ══════════╗
"All your life you've
never seen a woman
taken by the wind.
Would you stay if she
promised you heaven?"
╚══════════ . ✵ . ═╝

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘ ☽༓☾ ∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Sersi nudges me in my sleep as we sprawl our arms over each other as we sleep. My hand smacks her forehead and she grumbles as she pulls more of the blanket away from me.

As the team wakes up they walk past Sersi and I draped across the couch. Basically as we're having a tug of war over the blanket.

Ikaris shakes his head and Sprite says "Leave them. They'll just complain if we do anything about it."

Thena says "Just push Elora onto her other side. She'll leave Sersi alone."

Phastos pushes me slightly and suddenly I reach up and grab his wrist shocking him, literally and non literally.

He groans and my arm drapes back over Sersi's face.

Ajak says "They're still sleeping? Why are they still sleeping?" Phastos clears his throat motioning to the large bottles of alcohol on the side table. Completely empty. Ikaris says "That's who was singing then." Sprite says "It sounded like dying deviants screeching."

Phastos chuckles and says "That was a good one, Sprite."

Ikaris says "Do we just leave them?"

Thena says "Let the girls sleep. It's not even afternoon yet."

They all head into the kitchen and Kingo and Gil start making breakfast.

Thena looks to Phastos who fans himself with a book and chuckles. Sprite groans and says "It's so disgustingly hot in here."

Ajak says "You're an eternal. Adapt, Sprite."

Druig steps into the kitchen in a small amount of clothes mumbling "Why the Hel is it so damn hot in here?"