SCOTT AND IRISH

Kendall Irish Madrigal was a bully victim since she was in elementary. Although she had a cousin whose always there for her, she'd still be bullied at her class for being a crybaby and simply couldn't protect herself from her classmates.

On the other hand, Scott Matthew Martinez was a bully himself since he was a kid. He'd always pick a fight with his classmates and his target was always a bashful weak girls. And Irish was one of them.

They will meet each other in college and accidentally made an unintentional but intimate attachment they only knew that will keep themselves in each other's company.

***

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or by information storage or retrieval system, without prior written permission from the author.

©Scott & Irish by LeseMajesty
All rights reserved 2022.