𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

Except for Vanraj because now there were two devils who cared about his health too much. First it used to be only Armaan, who would tell all the maids to take care of Vanraj's health and give him medicine on time. And now Nandini had taken over the job.

"Good boy." Nandini and Vanraj burst into laughter at her words. "Ok, sit down now. If you walk to much your knees will cramp." Vanraj rolled his eyes and dramatically said, "My knees are fine! They work just like your's." Nandini just shook her head with a smile and helped him sit down on the bench.

"Nandini, do you like being strict with everyone or is it just me?" Grinning, Nandini said, "You can ask my papa. He will give you the answer to that. He is probably happy he finally gets to eat whatever he wants without me coming in between." Vanraj chuckled at that and said, "Well, I'm happy now I get this strict granddaughter. At least you're good company."

Nandini and Vanraj were talking about random things until they got disrupted. "What's up dadu!" Nandini turned around and saw Rishab jogging towards them, in formals. "Hey Nandu!" Rishab cheerfully greeted Nandini as he reached them. Hearing 'Nandu', Nandini's thoughts reverted back to her life before marriage. She hadn't been called 'Nandu' in a while. She did call Jai and Aarush but no one in person had called her that. And after hearing it from Rishab, she felt more at home.

"What happened? You don't like being called that? I'm sorry. It was a slip-" "Yes! I mean no. Nandu is actually the name everyone calls me and when I heard it after a while, it seemed very sweet." Nandini smiled at Rishab while he smiled back. "Great! Then I'll always call you 'Nandu'." Nandini nodded with a huge smile while Rishab sat down on the bench in front of their's, after taking Vanraj's blessings.

"What took you so long?" Vanraj asked. "Dadu yaar, there was to much traffic on the way here, which is why I'm late." Vanraj simply nodded at Rishab's words. "Okay, then why are you sitting now. Stop wasting time and go." Nandini, who was watching all of this, was confused. "As you say my lord. Let's go Nandini." Nandini just stared at him confused.

"And look at me. I forgot to tell you. I was just about to tell you but this idiot came. Well, I called Rishab and told him to come pick you up so he can take you to our company. I wanted you to see it since you're the daughter-in-law of the Oberois. Cut that. I meant daughter." Nandini, who now understood why Rishab had came over, didn't mind going but she didn't want to have everyone staring at her as she is now part of the Oberois. And she didn't like that Rishab had to leave his work because of her. But the main reason was, she didn't want to see Armaan there.

"What was the need? I could've went some other day and Rishab bhai had to also come, leaving his work." Nandini tried to explain. "Nandini, it's fine. I want you to see our family business as you are now part of the family. I also want everyone to know who is their boss's wife so they can give you the respect you deserve. And this idiot is always free. He never works so don't worry about him." Vanraj explained to Nandini. "And you called me bhai na? So, a bhai is always free for his sister." Nandini had no choice but to agree now as they both were putting in efforts and she didn't want to look rude.

"Ok, I'll go change. Just give me five minutes." She didn't wait for them to respond and dashed out of the garden. "Dadu, where did you find her!? I thought if Armaan ever married someone, it would be some rich brat but she is nothing like what I thought. She can fix Armaan, I am sure." Vanraj smiled as he knew Rishab was right and that was the reason why he had picked her for Armaan. "I know she will."

• • • • •

"Ok, I'm ready!" Nandini said, coming downstairs in a lavender anarkali with simple embroidery in it and a simple dupatta. She didn't do anything to her face and came downstairs, not wanting to make Rishab wait any longer.