chapter 1

"Oh Yui, take care of youself. Take care of your sister too. You know how she gets when she gets carried away by her games." Seiji said.

"Of course father. I'll be waiting in the taxi for (Y/N)." Yui agreed, albeit with a tiny bit of annoyance.

Seiji turned to me as I continue to play my game.

"Now (Y/N), I'm giving this letter to you. Be sure to give it to the people that will host you. I would give it to Yui but she tends to be forgetful." Seiji stated.

I merely hummed while taking the letter, slightly gazing at him and the letter before turning my sight to the game.

"I'll be going now father..." I reminded him softly.

Seiji hugged me and kissed my forehead lovingly. His eyes warm at the sight of Yui and I. There was a few slight undertones of sadness within his orbs but they were unnoticable.

"Take care of yourself, okay?"

"... alright." I agreed.

I got in the taxi and soon it went off. During the ride, Yui has made multiple attempts in interrupting my game. I wouldn't let her of course. Seeing this, she resulted in talking my ear off.

"(Y/N), I really don't get why father had you come with me. I mean you're nothing but useless." Yui said annoyingly.

I merely sent her a fleeting gaze before I turn my whole attention to the game I am playing. Noticing this, Yui 'hmphed' and continued to annoy me.

The driver saw this and couldn't help but pity (Y/N). She had an annoying sister that continued to bully her and quite honestly, she was starting to annoy the driver.

Soon, they arrived infront of a mansion. The mantion looked as if it was made during the Victorian times. They got off the taxi and (Y/N) turned to the driver to pay him for his services.

After that she turned back to see Yui near the door. How she got there fast ceases to amuse her.

Feeling the drops of rain on her shoulder, (Y/N) began to walk fast to the front of the mansion. As she nears the entrance, she sees Yui getting in.

This bothered her greatly due to the deplorable manners shown. However, she had no choice but to follow Yui in.

(Y/N) comes to a hault near the room Yui went in and waited. A scream errupted in the room Yui was in, though (Y/N) paid no mind and went to play her game.

Though she did peek a little to see what was happening, only to see a red-haired man about to bite Yui. Looking closely, (Y/N) saw his fangs.

She came to a conclusion that the hosts here are vampires. It wouldn't be impossible as she is a fae. Hence she ignored it.

"Ayato, didn't I tell you to do such activities in your room?" A voice cut through.

"Tch, Reiji..." Ayato cursed.

(Y/N) looked at Reiji. Observing him, it seems he is the formal one.

"Please help me!" Yui shreeked, gripping on to the shirt of the formal man.

"Pardon me, but who might you two be?" Reiji questioned.

"Huh? Two?" Ayato questioned.

"Komori (Y/N). We were sent here by our father to reside in whilst he is in a business trip." (Y/N)'s soft voice rang through their ears.

They looked at (Y/N) only to see her playing her game.

"I have never heard of such thing. However, this is no place to talk in. Follow me to the lounge." Reiji commanded.

Ayato glared at Reiji in anger for interrupting his activity but nevertheless followed him to the lounge.

"Take a seat."

Yui immediately took a seat on one of the couches.

I went up to Reiji and tugged on his arm.

"Hm?" Reiji hummed in question.

I gave him the letter father gave me and went to take a seat on one of the empty couches, leaving Reiji to read the letter.

Once I took a seat on the couch, I took out my Nintendo and played, ignoring everything and everyone around me.

I suddenly hear a thud. I look towards the direction of the sound only to see a wide eyed Yui on the floor with a bleeding scrape.

Yui looked down to her scrape and whimpered, and then looked up only to see the brothers' glowing red eyes.

"Vampires..." she muttered under her breath.

"Take this!" Yui took out a cross and faced it to the vampire brothers.

Seeing this, I held in a laugh. My face though neutral, my eyes held an amused glint in them.

"Honestly, do you really think such things like crosses, sunlight, and garlic kill us? This is why you mortals are so inferior." Reiji commented.

Yui, seeing that it didn't do anything to the brothers, ran away with fear showcased in her face.

I looked back down to my Nintendo to continue the game I was playing.

I suddenly hear someone clear their throat. I looked up to see the vampiric brothers looking at me amused.

"Aren't you gonna run?" Ayato questioned.

(Y/N) hummed and shook her head as an indication of a no.

"Can one of you lead me to the room I'll reside in?" she requested.

The brothers hearing this, teleported away.
to terror Yui, whilst Reiji remained to guide her to her sleeping quarters.

"This is where you will reside in, please be reminded that we shall be heading to school later on and be early. Lest you want to be on the receiving end of a punishment." Reiji stated.

He turned arround and teleported away. (Y/N) looked arround her chambers and went to charge her Nintendo and set up her room.

She went out of her room and wandered around the halls of the Sakamaki Manor.

She soon encounters a room where a few of the Sakamaki brothers teleported in and heard Yui squeal.

"How... how is this? I am not father's reak daughter..." Yui questioned, pondering whether everything she knew was real or not.

Hearing this, (Y/N) looked at Yui with a calculative gaze. Then turned arround and left to go back to her sleeping chambers.

I always knew she was adopted. She held no resemblance of father whatsoever. It was also impossible since priests are not allowed to consumate.

I pondered for a few minutes wondering if Yui had always been that stupid to not see that she was adopted. Soon, I stopped pondering and set up an alarm and went to sleep.