𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

        Dick ran ahead, pulling the young girl in for a hug. Giving them their moment, the rest of the Titans made their way over. 

         Only soon after did it start to get hectic. News reports, police, and paramedics all arrived to report everything that was going on. Phoebe stood out of the camera frame, listening to the reporters interview an officer. "Clearly, this has been some type of disturbance. Can you tell us what happened?" 

        "We can't say for sure. All we know is that whatever the cause of the phenomenon, it appears to have been abated by this new ground of masked heroes. So, apart from some dead birds, we seem to have-" 

        The officer was cut off by Jason running from behind Phoebe into the camera frame, opening his fat mouth. "TITANS ARE BACK, BITCHES! WHOO!" 

        Groaning, Phoebe walked across the camera, grabbing him by the arm and off to the side. "You can't just call the entire world bitches." 

        Scoffing, Jason crossed his arms. "Like you wouldn't?" 

        "Yeah, I probably would." Phoebe couldn't take it anymore. After seeing Jason die in her vision, she pulled him in for a hug. "Promise me that we never go to a diner for dinner and you jump in front of me because some jackass has a gun pointed at me."

        "That's a little detailed, but sure." 

        Pulling Jason away from the hug, she looked him in the eyes. "You better fucking mean it, or I'm killing you myself."

        Putting his arm around the girls shoulders as they walked away, he laughed. "Oh come on Decker, you know you love me- ooh there's Hank! I should probably go annoy him." 

        Phoebe watched as Jason skipped off to annoy Hank. She didn't mind, her and Hank were never really fond of each other anyway. Being left all alone, Phoebe kicked at the pebbles in front of her. 

      ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ 

        Standing around Donna's car and Dick's minivan, everyone was ready to say their goodbyes. Dick slung his duffel bag around his shoulder, walking back over to the group. "I gotta give it to you, Rach, you really know how to throw a party." Dawn laughed, leaning against the open trunk of Dick's minivan. 

        Donna was allowing Dick and Phoebe take her Jeep as she knew they had a long drive ahead of them and the old minivan would break down.

        "Yeah," Jason smiled, turning to Rachel. "Do it again. Love beating Dick's ass." 

        Dick scoffed, walking past Jason to put his duffel bag in the back of Donna's Jeep. "Keep dreaming, bird boy." 

        "Nice one, really inventive." 

        Dick chuckled. "I'll be here all week." 

       Phoebe stood silent, still trying to process everything that happened. Her vision, Rachel, the Titans splitting up once again. Kory took notice of this. "Pheebs, you're awfully quiet. You okay?" 

        "What?" Phoebe asked, shooting her head up. Comprehending Kory's question, Phoebe sighed. "Yeah, still trying to process everything going on."