🖥Chapter Two: The Murderer And The Exploiters🔪

It was about the 15th round, and I hadn't gotten the murderer role yet, but I had got it! I was the murderer. It was time to absolutely destroy everyone in the server, at least I thought. There was two new people that had gotten into the game, they had like nine hairs on! Then they had this face that looked like a train track, they looked toxic and mean, but I can't judge on their looks. I ended up killing them all, there were only two people left. It was them, they had gotten the gun and "BANG!" Just like that I was dead, I was raging because I was behind a wall, I thought that he just had a good shot but I had no idea what I had gotten myself into.

I was very mad and confused I said in chat "HOW DID YOU SHOOT ME THREW THE WALL?!" Everyone said "The slender is a hacker." "Yea! So is the CNP!" I asked "What the heck is a slender and a CNP?" They replied "You don't wanna know" one said "It's a mixture of toxic, rude, online dater, and exploiter." I knew I had made a mistake playing this game. Then the "Slender" said "I'm just too good and cool 😎 I also have many robux,'' I decided to just not say anything because it would just lead to all of us arguing with each other.