"Dont touch him!"

Alex grabbed karls arm as i grabbed georges separating the two.

"You forgot who you're talking to angle?"

Karl glared at the boy driving befor turning his attention back to his friend in the back.

"What did they do to you george...?"

George opened his mouth to talk but got stopped when the raven behind him whispered in his ear.

"No doll~"

George shut his mouth as the brunette in the front glared at the raven.

"Q control him befor I slap him" sapnap threatened raising his hand like he was about to strike, but george grabbed his hand giving me pleading eyes.

"If u hurt him I swear to god..."

Q made Karl sit forward in his seat so he was looking out the windshield.

A couple hours passed when they needed gas.

Q pulled into a gas station parking at pump 4.

"Sap, you pump the gas while I sit with puppy then you sit with him and I get us food" i didn't really suggest more like stated.

Sapnap nodded and stepped out of the car.

"Dream?"

"Yes puppy?"

"Where are we going?"

"That doesn't matter"

"Dream please tell me"

"No george"

"Why?"

The sound of metal caute everyone in the cars attention.

"He said stop george"

George scooted closer to the door away from dream.

I knew george couldn't run even if he did escape the car, sapnaps on the other side of the door.

"Q! Put the knife away!"

Karl covered himself and coward into a blancket scared of the raven holding the weapon in the front seat.

"Tell george he better start listening and shut up"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the scared brunette in the back with me.

"George its ok come here"

George shook his head to scared to move.

I became annoyed as he grab george pulling him into my lap.

"George we may treat you well but you will mind and you won't be disobedient, do you understand me?"

George nodded but i grabbed his face forcing him to look at me in the eyes.

"Understand." I  stated rather then asked.

"Y-yes sir..." georges shaky voice and breath made me let go of his face, inturn the brunette started holding his face only then did i realize how hard i held his face, thats gonna leave a mark later.

Sapnap soon got back in the car waiting for me to get out and go inside to get snacks.

"Dream is somthing wrong?"

"No I just uhh-"

George cuddled up to the ravenette pretty quickly earning a confused look from him.

I got out of the car and walked inside.

Sapnaps pov

"Doll? What happened?"

"Your 'doll' wasn't listening so I told him strait and then he wouldnt to listen to dream so dream put him back in place"

"Q what do you mean?"

"Dream wouldn't tell him where were going but he kept asking so I picked up my knife and told him to stop"

"You didn't have to threaten him tho."

"Then dream told him to sit with him but he told him no so dream put him in his lap and told him how to act"

I looked down seeing the marks of a handprint starting to appear across the georges face.

Dream came back to the car with snacks and drinks, once he was in Alex started driving again.

It was silent for a few hours as Karl and george fell back asleep.

"Sap"

"Yeah dream"

"We need to make rules for george, he thinks he can do anything he wants which is far from the truth"

I nodded as silence filled the car once again.