My Warriors OC - NightLeaf

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON WATTPAD IN SO LONG! But I have a new OC for you guys!

Slight History:

NightLeaf is a ThunderClan Medicine cat, who is the daughter of Brook and Stormfur. She was originally in Thunderclan till she moved to Riverclan, who greeted her with open paws because of her father, Stormfur who was a Riverclan cat. She became their next Medicine cat after the Dark forest attacked. But she broke all the rules falling in live with a cat from ThunderClan that was somehow related to Ashfur! She was Born in Thunderclan when her parents were staying there before leaving for the mountains. In the mountains SpottedLeaf had sent her a message saying she must journey "Home," which NightLeaf understood as the clans. SpottedLeaf taught her all there is to know about a medicine cat and more. Jayfeather believed what she was saying and told Firestar. Firestar then made her an official Medicine cat after Jayfeather tested her. Knowing there can only be one medicine cat and his or her apprentice, NightLeaf (named after SpottedLeaf) headed for RiverClan, knowing they would accept her.

Discription:

NightLeaf is a White, Grey and Black Tortishell She-Cat with Sky Blue eyes, and an intese gaze. She also has little stars in her eyes making her able to see StarClan spirits.

How she got her name:

The first thing Little Nightkit set her eyes on was the Nightsky. She was born on a full moon night, and when she was born, the stars seemed to twinkle bright then ever. She would always as a kit watch the stars intesely as if they were talking ti her, and she was listening to every word carefully, and the stars seemed to twinkle in response.

How she is realated to MistyStar (random):

So, her grandfather is Greystripe, right? So his mate was formerly Silverstream, who is the daughter of CrookedStar, who is the brother of Oakheart, who is the father of MistyStar! YAY!

So that is my OC! Tell me who your Warriors OC is and if he/She is related to me! Kk, so i hope you guys enjoyed this update, i will talk to you all later, PEACE!