Leftovers.

Yup, another horror storry! ^^
Insipred by a horror game I played ;)
And also just realized it is a whole different story when it comes to be writting horror stories lol

WORD COUNT : 2191 WORDS
TW : CHEATING ( MARRIED RELATIONSHIP), GORE, CANNIBALISM

------------------------------------

"Dear, your mother made too much food, and now we have leftovers! Could you please go give it to our new neighbours for me? Mommy is busy cooking dinner!"

Your mother said that in a sweet tone, her back facing you. Turning her head, there was a shadow covering her e/c coloured eyes (put your mom's eye colour here! ^^)

A. Nodding your head 'yes'

"Ah! My sweet baby! Thank you so muchf or helping your mommy out! The bag with ten (10) leftovers is right behind the door frame sweetie!"

B. Shaking your head 'no'

"I know your not really brave dear, but do it for mommy okay? Mommy is very busy and cant do it herself! Now, the bag with ten (10) leftovers is right behind the door frame sweetie!"

--------------

Quietly picking up the bag, you went to the front door

"I know I said you shouldnt talk to strangers, but its a special ocasion, good luck dear!"

She said in a sweet tone, adding another sentecne right after her mouth spoke these words

"Also, sweetie, please only come back when your done giving out the leftovers, yes? Dont be like your father."

You only nodded your head, walking out the front door. Deciding to go from apartments from the higest one the the lowest one you knocked on the door that was right in the opposite direction of your apartment.

KNOCK KNOCK
TAP TAP TAP TAP

The door opened and revealed an old woman, smiling when she saw your little frame in her door

"Hello there sweetheart! Is there anything you need?"

You pulled out the leftovers and handed it to her

"Oh thank you so much sweetie! Say thank you from me to your mommy, okay?"

You nodded

"Also, tell me honey, have you been good to your mommy?"

A. Nodding your head 'yes'

"I knew a cute kid like you would be good to their mommy. Here, good kids get rewards!"

She said as she handed you candy.

B. Shaking your head 'no'

"Ah sweetie, sometime being honest isnt the best option"

The old lady said, givng you a warm smile.

-------------------------------

The door closed and there you were. Nine (9) more to go. Walking down the stairs you went on the 8th floor, knocking on the first door that came into your view.

KNOCK KNOCK
TAP TAP TAP TAP

The door opened, or more like creacked open only revealing the person's head and half of their uppder body.

"What?"

The woman asked in a mean voice, you pulled out the food container, making the woman reach for it and hold in it in her hands for a moment.