Diluc || Gazing from afar

I dont know if I should be pround of those but- updated 4/5 times in a row!

Pronous : Not used.

Scenario : In wich Diluc gets jealous 👁👁

Venti as a wingman???

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You were currently at the tavern, listening to Venti's drunk talk. How did you end up here? You had no idea. Well, at least you had your cup of [favorite drink] with you.

What you did fail to notice is a certain pair of red eyes looking your way from behind the counter. Yes, it was Diluc, the owner of Dawn Winery.

He was just making sure that Venti wasnt going to start a trouble again.. or at least thats what he tought he was doing. In reality, he was just admiring you from afar. Taking in every detail of you.

You had him wrapped around your finger. He was fine with watching from afar, until a certain drunk bard noticed his stare and decided to tease him a little.

The said bard went closer to your face, your noses barley touching, while stilk watching Diluc from the corner of his eye. He knew this was going to tick him off, he is smart engouh to realize that you two are together.

Diluc didnt even hesitate to come between you both, glaring at Venti for doing such an abdurd thing.

" Is something wrong, Venti? "

" *hic* huh? Of course *hic* not! "

Venti replied with a sly smirk. Diluc just scoffed and looked at you, with much more softer look. You just smilled at him and he threw you over his shoulder. He didnt care who saw anymore, all he cared about is you  and you only.

Oh well, good luck Y/n!