Reverse comfort for Kaeya, Diluc, Xiao and Childe

First of all, I would like to thank my best friend Kazooxha for making the art above. Your art is beautiful, girl!
And I would also like to thank Zenny and Amethyst for being there for me and talking with me, I love you both <3
Also, you can add Zenny on discord and request chapters as shes in the charge of that now!
Her discord is Zenny#0856

TW: A little mention of death, no one dies though! (Kaeya's part), Probably OOC Diluc 
------------------------------->

Kaeya is... a mysterious man. You dont know what is going on in his head, nor do you know what will be his next move. So I can see it this way ; him being insecure about how little you know about him as he keeps almost everything a secret.

You were quietly making your way into your house, you were supposed to be back.. 4 hours ago. But shit went sideways in the most colosal way and now your here- a poorly bandaged gash on your leg that seems to be bleeding non-stop just to make you more annoyed. 

And I will allow myself to say thats its midnight and your completely drenched out of energy. Its understandable, very understandable actually! You did have to fight non-stop and defend yourself. The only thing on your mind was rest.. and Kaeya, he must be worried sick.
(Spoiler, he is)

You opened the door, closing it right behind you. Giving a little sigh of relief you took your shoes off as your feet started aching a little less. Your plan was to go on with your daily routine and go to bed to cuddle with Kaeya, yet that was quickly thrown out the window when you saw Kaeya sitting at the couch in the living room, staring at you.

There was a bit of silence between you before you smiled at him, forgeting about your gash for a moment. Yet the smile didnt last long as you noticed how red Kaeya's eye was. Rushing to his side, you sat down on the couch, only to be pulled into his embrance right when you sat down.

"I.. I thought you wouldn't come back sweetheart.."

That broke your heart. I mean, it was an understandable explenation to your absence.. okay, kinda understandable. You embraced his, now shaking, form and rubbed your hands up and down his back in a comforting manner. You both stayed silent for a moment before you started whispering words of reassurence to him, mixed with a little of praise.

You were about to fall asleep before you remembered your gash on your leg, blinked and asked Kaeya to help you bandage it. Of course he said yes.

--------------->

Diluc is... a stern man. He takes everything he does very seriously and hardly every shows any emotions. Of course, that means he is building up everything inside, but it has to spill someday. 

You were in Diluc's mansion, reading a book (or doing something you like). It was quite peaceful and the silence was pretty comforting, the heat produced by the fireplace kept you warm as you were getting lost in the plot of the book. Meanwhile Diluc was next to you, staring at your face with an unreadable expresion. 

Putting down the book you stared at Diluc as he stared back at you. It was completely silent, only cracking of the fireplace breaking the slince from time to time. But he couldnt hold himself together the moment you asked him if hes okay. His lip quivering for a moment before a single drop of tear left his face but that was quickly wipped away with your thumb.

The silent was comfortable, no words needed to be said as you two quietly embraced each other, you slowly combing through his hair whispering sweet words of praise. He didnt have to put up his stoic façade around you. He could be himself around you, knowing you would never judge him.

--------------->

Xiao is... overprotective, yet distant (at times). It's strange how he can actually do these things at once. He could be all lovely and sweet and the next second his staring blankly at you. That doesnt mean he doesnt love you though, he does, with all his heart. And I mean that.

Xiao was staring at you, with his blank look. His face was left with no emotion, yet his actions were very different from his expresion, I mean he was holding you tight right now. You knew you had to comfort him, but you didnt know how.

And tofu wont cut right now, he doesnt let you go anyway so there was no point in trying to get away anyway. And you feel like he would question your absence if you went to make tofu. So you decided on what was the most reasonable. Comfort him through words and actions.

Leaning your head against his chest, you slowly rubbed your hands up and down his arms, in hopes of soothing wahtever is on his mind. You closed your eyes and stared whispering all of the nice things you never got the courage to tell him ealier. Such as how much you think of him during the day, worring about his well-being.

That really melted his heart, it was quite noticable as he only held you tighter and closer to himself, placing a sweet kiss on the top of your head.

--------------->

Childe is... a very closed off person. Yet it seems like he is in fact very open, you know a lot about him yet not quite. Sometimes you wish he was more honest, but then again he is honest. His insecurities about not being good enough for you. You see, what I mean. (At least i hope you do)

You and Childe were having a picnic while overlooking the sunset that seemed more bright then ever. The sun refleciting your e/c eyes and the slight breeze passing through your h/c hair. Childe was mesmerized by you, smiling so widly at him. Oh he got so lucky, didnt he?

Yet there was this sickening feeling in his stomach, making him feel terrible with himself. His brain practicaly shouting how he isnt good enough for you, how you deserve someone better. Yet you seemed so happy with him. So.. you didnt want to leave, right? He wont surprised when you would be, but..

He didnt realize his smile fell, making you far more then concerned. Sitting up to look at his face more directly, you looked at his facial expression, he seemed.. lost (in thoughts). You brought up your hand to his face, gently touching his cheek. That seemed to snap him back into reality.

He looked at your concerned expression and he knew that you werent going to leave him anytime soon. When you asked him whats wrong, he only chuckled and told you to not worry your pretty head about it, kissing your temple in the process. You still gave him some words of comfort, though. Just because he deserves far better.