ep. 5

Warning : I don't own the characters they are in an anime show called Tokyo revengers
Sorry for the grammar mistakes
For (call)
For *pov*
For《talk》
Mention of kidnapping abuse or turture
sry because I didn't update I wasn't feeling well anyways hope you enjoy😊
.
.
.ALSO KOKONOUI ANGST + SEXUAL SCEANS 😗
.
.
.
.
No one's POV :
Koko looked at him then sighed 《 So you do prefare to get yourself killed just be glad I saved your ass today 》Inui looked at him in disbelief and ashamed to seem that he used to know him 《 I didn't ask you even if I die I rather death than staying with you because I'm suck of it I managed to get well again after thearapy....》tears started to fall down his cheak uncontrollably as he started to tremble from those memories he used to share with Koko 《 I...t..ri..ed..t..o...ma..na.ge t.o...co..nt..rol...m..y...p..ai..n..b..ut...y..ou..made..m..e..th..is...w..ay...a..ll..th..at..in..yo..ur...m..ind..i...s..akk..an..i..sa..n 》Inui was panicing now Koko was trying to help him but he was pushing him away 《 listen here Inui I admit that I made a lot of mistakes in the past but my biggest mistake was leaving you so please just listen to me I got sick not to mention that I really fell in love with you even tho it took me years to find out and I'm really sorry please forgive me I really love you 》 Koko stood up in front of him then he grabbed him by his waist and kissed him patiently (please tell me if it's wrong) Inui stoped panicing as he realized what's happening and that's Koko is kissing him after a couple of minutes they got separated for the lack of air then Koko started to unbutton his shirt Inui started at him confused for a sec until he realized what's going to happen so he tried to sneak to the toilet but Koko graves him and pushed hi on the bed biting and licking every inch of his neck while Inui was moaning continuously while Koko is carving for more { tell me if I should do things like these .
With Mikey
Mikey was cuddling the raven beside not wanting to let go and Takemichi was playing with his hair .《 Mikey_kun can I ask you something 》Mikey looked at him flusterated《 yea what is it 》Takemichi sighed then looked at him straightfully 《 I wanted to ask you why did you brought me here I mean you ended up whipping my whole body then now your just acting as if nothing happened so I just want to know why whould you do that 》 Mikey got up quickly and looked at takemichi with anger as the raven noticed he started to tremble in fear......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See you in the next ep. Bye my lovely readers.