ep. 1

Warning : I dont own the characters they are in the anime series tokyo revengers
Sry for the grammar mistakes
For *pov*
For (call)
For 《talk》
Kidnapping, abuse, tuture {maybe} TnT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10:00 pm
. . . . . . .
Takemichi pov:
* I finished my last mission and went to have a drink in a near bar . As I was drinking a tall man with pink hair and wierd diamonds shape on his mouth afforded to sit and drink with me . Even tho I accepted a part of me give me bad vibes and suspicious things  about him but recklessly I didnt place it in my mind.*
Sanzu pov:
* I tracted Takemichi until I found him in a bar so I waited for a little bit and entered so I could talk to him and make him fall for my trap since boss commanded me to kidnapp him . After a while I was talking to him and offered him to take him home at first he irritated a little bit but I was able to convince him . I walked him to a dark alley and injected him with a sleeping drug he looked at me with a pissed look before I carried him to the car and then took my own drug .*
2:30am
Takemichi pov :
* I waked up and I slowly opend my eyes as I noticed I was in a room with blue cilling and black walls there I was struggling since I was chained to a wall . I was scared when I noticed a table that have some tuture weapons and weird things that looks like toys then I heard some noise and the door nomb was cracking . When the person entered I wasnt just shocked I was also scared of what maybe will happen next to me .*
??: 《Well...Well didnt you miss me my beautiful blue rose . . . heh 》
.
.
.
.
.
M..ik..ey
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed sry if it was cringe or something TnT but hope you liked it folks OwO