1

Finally the D-Day!!..the day I'm waiting for! I'm going for the interview in jeon enterprises!!

Y/n woke up as she went to take shower and then dress up in a official outfit!! She did a little makeup wear her heels and some important files and documents as she went out of the house!!

(Something like this how you dressed up
Pic credit pinterest)

*Sigh* oh god! Just i hope it will go well! You can do it y/n!! Let's get it! She thought as she start walking! After some time she stopped on the side of the road for a taxi!

Arghh!! I'm getting late!! After some time she took the taxi as she stopped at her destination! She get out from the taxi taking as she saw the huge building in front of her! There were two guards at the entrance! She took a deep breath as she walk inside!

She went inside as she saw many ppls are going inside they look such richy rich ppls not gonna lie!..
She sighed loudly as she go forward there she saw a man standing she don't know where to go so she decided to ask him..
Uhm excuse me! She said as that man turned around she look at him with her wide eyes..

Woah! He is quite handsome! I mean not quite he is handsome! His sparkly eyes a little beautiful smile.. perfect body perfect face! She didn't realise that she was looking at him until he wave his hand in front of her!
Yes Miss?? He asked as she look down in embarrassment!

She looked up as she hear another voice from their right side she look towards that side as she saw one more man
Hey!
Woahhhh he is handsome too! Wtf! Is there all handsome mans?..she thought but than shrugged it off and
look forward!
Actually i was asking- she got intrupted as the other one spoke..
Taehyung these documents
Ouh..his name is taehyung!..
He stopped and look at her then taehyung!

A-ah actually can you tell me where is mr. Jeon's office? She asked as they smile...
So you must be here for interview if I'm not wrong!?..the other one spoke as she nodded her head!

Oh ok! Miss?...
Y/n! Kim y/n she said with a smile as they both smile
Kim seokjin! And he is kim taehyung! He said as y/n smile.

And you have to go upstairs! There is his office! He said as y/n nodded bid them a thank you and went from there!

*After some time*
She came there and look around as she saw a woman standing there she asked them where is his office and went there!

She took a deep breath before knocking on the door a voice came from inside!...
Come in!
She open the door and went inside!
She look at him!

Come in!She open the door and went inside!She look at him!

He look strict!!
He look at her from head to toe...
Miss?
He asked as y/n got out from her thinking!
Kim y/n!!
Kim y/n! He whispered! And nod!

To be continue!!!
The first chapter! What do you think about it!?.. comment your thoughts!

Vote!!..