"Just do it, it's a special ingredient, and there's nothing wrong by adding sweetness to your life."

He smiles, Filimena took off the bottle cap, and picks up one of the chocolate bite, and drops it inside to see what happens, the liquid started to form bubbles, and then blue mist emerges from the top, spilling like a volcano, the bubbles exit out of the bottle, forming into hearts, it glow and pop in mid air, Filimena was amazed by that, she thought it was pretty, and colorful.

"Woo! My, that is really neat!"

Asmodeus smirks, slightly nods.

"Yes, the chocolate bites help increase the power of this potion, so don't ever forget to only puts these in one at a time, for at least one for a day, it will explode."

"Hehe, okay, I promise."

"Oh, and also one more thing before the main surprise, I also got you these."

He brought out two things in both hands, one was a teddy bear, holding a heart that said "I lust you" and the other were bouquet of roses, Filimena smiles and happily takes them.

"Aww, more gifts, you should've have, honestly, hehe."

"Well, it's a tradition, isn't not?"

"Well, at least you're trying, but I still love them dearly, but the more I'm blessed for is you."

Asmodeus blushed.

"Oh stop! It's too much, anyways, now that's out of the way, it's time for the real deal."

Filimena still wonders about the surprise, so far it was just these gifts he gave to her, but they won't the real deal, Asmodeus then tells her to leave the gifts on the table, since she won't be needing them at the moment for some reason.

"Follow me, I have something for you, it's only in the other side of the room."

They both leave to the other door of the office, besides where the bedroom door is at, they head inside a different room, a room Filimena didn't think she'd been in before, Asmodeus sometimes never let's anyone inside, including her, it was for only VIP customers or important matters are allowed here. Filimena looks around, walking down a hall with neon light lamps, shaped like hearts on the walls are the only presented. They soon came into a door, it was dark purple, and has a heart symbol on it.

"Ozzie, isn't this the room you never let anyone in, but only for VIP, why are we here?"

Asmodeus turns his head, with somewhat of a casual smirk.

"Well, I know this may be sudden, but I've been thinking about it, and decided to give you something very special, you know, after yesterday, I kinda knew what this calls for, this room is suppose to be for private members, but, I feel it's time you finally get to see the "experience".

Filimena was a little worried of what he meant by that, but she didn't panic or anything, she still stands there, puzzled, looking at the door.

"Oh, well, what's behind this door?"

"You'll see."

He said with sorta a playful smirk he suddenly has, he then opens the door, letting Filimena inside first, he gets in too, and shuts the door, locking it. The room was dark, there wasn't anything Filimena could see inside.

"It's a little dark in here, is there is light switch here?"

"Just a minute, give it some time."

He turns on the lights with a button of the side of the wall, the lights came back to life, making everything into a dim hot pink and dark blue color, the room show it was a small playroom, there was one sofa with cushions like hearts, a shelf full of boxes, labeled "Ozzie's fun tools" and a stage, but it was covers by the curtains, blocking the whole thing, the floor was fuzzy as Filimena steps down the small stairs to the carpet floor, she even sees some hand cuffs and some other things that she's just looking at, she knew these were adult theme objects, Asmodeus comes back behind her, places his hand onto her shoulder.