"Fei!"

The twins ran up to her and hugged her, Filimena jumps a little as they both embraced her.

"Oh, hi girls!"

"Fei, it's nice to see you're gonna perform this, have you been preparing for this?"

"Well, yes I have, it is a special Valentine's day show, I wouldn't want to miss it, you girls do seem happy, everything okay?"

"Kira has some really special news here, she's going on a hot date tonight!"

"Yeah, not too long ago, the bouncer of the place actually asked me out just a few days ago, turns out, he always had a crush on me, and I did too, just didn't open up until now, he seems pretty sweet when he's not intimidated."

"Oh wow, congratulations, I'm so proud of you for that, you two will be so adorable together, I can tell you guys will have a pleasant time."

"Yeah, Thanks, I for sure hope it will, He was a lot of fun, Anyways, We must be going now, but we'll see you later for tonight's show!"

"Catch ya later!"

The twins left with the other dancers, Filimena waves as they head down the hall, she heads upstairs, and to the main door of Asmodeus's office.

She teleport inside, knowing it's locked, she sees Asmodeus preparing something on the desk, Filimena smiled and comes on to him.

"Hi Ozzie!"

Asmodeus heard the voice calling his name, he knew who it was as he quickly turns around to face her.

"Ah! Fei, you made it, and perfect timing too."

"Heh, yeah, sorry if I am a bit late as usual, but I promise, I was only a few minute less late this time!"

Asmodeus laughed.

"Well, glad to see the improvement, so, you remember why you're here?"

"To get a gift you prepared? Of course, so what is the gift anyway?"

"That'll spoil the surprise, you don't want to know before opening it, or, "see" it."

Filimena wondered more as he still denies to give her a hint, before she could ask again, he suddenly heads her over a small box, this one was heart-shaped, and it was colored red, tied to it was a pink silk ribbon wrapped around the box, Filimena looks at it, examines it.

"Oh, what's this?"

"This is not actually the real surprise, but more of the appetizer, go on, open it up."

She did as told, untying the ribbon, and then she opens the lid to reveal what's inside of it. There was a bottle, heart-shaped, it was blue, but the outlines and the middle were glowing, and have a purple hue color, around it were chocolate bites, white, but with pink and red stripes, she picks up the glowing potion bottle, seeing the inside was like a lava lamp, she tilts it, the liquid was splashing around on the glass.

"Oh wow, what is this?"

"I know you have those little potion bottles you use to help increase your powers, I actually wanted to make something in return, a unique twist to help make your love casting a little more better."

Filimena then sees something on the back of it, and turns it around to see something written on the bottle.

"Just a little something to ease the mood up, have yourself a spice of Lust."

"Oh! And another thing I did is this, you see these chocolate bites? Well, see what happens when you drop one in this."

"Oh, why's that?"