♥

𝓘-it was that day of the week again, Monday. The day where many students dread and began to feel dejected on. The morning light yet again brightening everybody's day.

Tamaki was currently in his classroom, as some students were speaking very loudly over each-other and some were just sprawled out on their desks, fallen asleep.

Tamaki had his pencil in one hand, meanwhile the other was erasing some mistakes. He was currently working on his forbidden manga.

It was your average cliché story, but Tamaki wanted to change that. Lately he's been working on his manga on the weekends or trying his best to get something done during study periods.

Tamaki was busy pondering about what the protagonists lover nah look like...since he actually hasn't started on that yet.

Tamaki's art was anything but bad, the boy definitely has potential to make a great story with great art and details in it. But something was missing..

He lacked confidence.

The boy was extremely nervous about entering the best manga award..after all his only goal was to get his hands on that 'Neko Adventures' figurine he thinks about everyday..

Well, the figure was really rare not to mention, and the anime is Tamaki's favorite. It consists of Neko girls with big busts, and overall just very lewd things..

But we don't talk about that..

Anyways- the figurine is really rare and that's part of the reason Tamaki is wanting to enter this contest. But his confidence was so low, he wasn't even sure if he could continue creating this manga with a very cheesy plot.

Tamaki wants to ask somebody for help, but doesn't even know who..or how. He just continues twiddling his thumbs everyday about this contest and not even taking action.

And he definitely couldn't ever ask Nejire or Mirio...they would think he's a total pervert or something. But the poor boy just wanted a rare figurine from his favorite anime..