♥

𝒯-Tamaki's week just couldn't get any more embarrassing, that's two days in a row that he has been humiliated..he doesn't even know the girl all that well. Not to mention, she's a first-year as well. Tamaki felt pathetic to be pushed around like that by someone younger than him.

It was currently in the morning, when school hours are just starting. Kids are running to their classes, joking around, and in all it was another day, another "normal day".

Tamaki was seated at his desk, he doesn't look as rough from yesterday, though. His hair was neatly done, his tie was done properly, and no eye bags today.

Mirio and Nejire haven't arrived yet, thankfully. Tamaki may or may not have forgotten to text them last night...he was a little scared for the two to show up and start lecturing him about it at any time now.

But putting that aside, yesterday wasn't as bad as the first meet between Y/N and Tamaki. This time he didn't let the tears fall, and simply just left. Like what he should've done the first time.

Ever since that incident, the thought of someone younger than him yet had more power, made him feel like he really didn't act like a second-year.

The thought weighs down on him, part of the reason he looked so rough yesterday.

But today is better, he felt like no regrets were made this time.

DING! DING!

The bell rang, signaling that all students should be in their assigned classes and ready for another long day.

Nejire and Mirio finally walked into class, panting and sweating. Did they run here?

Tamaki made eye contact with the duo for a split second, before they went to their seats. The indigo haired boy immediately put his head down getting ready for whatever long lecture they were about to say...

But it never came, they just sat there in their seats with a frown evident on both their faces. Something was definitely bothering the two.