OT8- Pack Mates- Bonus Chapter(3)

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you speak? Answer me!" The Alpha grew frustrated as Hyunjin just shivered under his strong gaze, too stunned to reply in the moment.
"I...Hyung...I-"
"Don't have an answer? Let me tell you who you are then. You are my omega. My fucking Omega! Do you get that?" Minho shouted, pulling Hyunjin's face closer to his.
"I don't know what you think of me but I fucking care for my Omega. I fucking love my Omega and that is you Hyunjin, I love you. And if you don't care about yourself then it is me who will make you take care of yourself because if something happens to you..." Minho stopped to breathe as burning tears streamed down his cheeks.

"If something happens to you while I am alive then I'd rather skin myself alive than to see another day without you. Do you think an Alpha that crazy for you cares about his stupid rut?" Minho mumbled.
"I love you, Hyunjin. More than anything else. Do you understand?" Minho asked, his tone turning a little softer. Hyunjin slowly nodded his head, eyes still connected with Minho's.

"You know I hate myself for doing this but if my anger is what it takes to have you take care of yourself then be it." Minho said, leaning closer as he laid a long kiss on Hyunjin's forehead.
"Promise your Alpha that you will take care of yourself and your bubba now." He said, nuzzling against Hyunjin's nose.
"I promise." Hyunjin nodded again, letting Minho kiss him all over his face.

"Good then, I'm watching you." Minho whispered in his ears, moving away from him but not before kissing his cheek.

"Yah! Minho! Apologize to him for yelling at him. You can't do that." Changbin said in a whining tone, obviously joking to cheer up the mood again.
"I am sorry." Minho said, looking down at the ground. He regrets yelling at his Omega but it was better than letting Hyunjin blame himself all the time.
"He was not completely wrong, Binnie. You take care of yourself, okay?" Chan said, holding Minho's hand who was standing beside him.

"Come here." The Blood Alpha said, tugging Minho's wrist. The other just leaned down, his face close with Chan.
"I don't know how long you have been keeping it in but it is going to be alright, okay? We are going to have a talk. I love you..." Chan spoke before moving to peck Minho on his lips softly.
"Hyung. As much as I like these moments, Hyunjin's feet are still hurting." Changbin joked before Minho was walking towards to sit in his previous position near Hyunjin's legs again.

"It's okay. They don't hurt-" Hyunjin started to speak but stopped when he saw Minho's eyes glaring at him hard. Hyunjin pouted at the strong gaze, biting his lower lip as he waited for Minho to say something but he only heard a scoff followed by a small laugh.
"Don't pout. You look way too adorable...I can't stay angry at my sweet mate if he looks that cute." Minho said, chuckling in the end.

"See! Now you are special Hyunjin. He gets angrier when I try acting cute. This is unfair." Changbin said in a whining tone.
"That's because you are my Alpha and he-" Minho started to speak but paused just to uncover Hyunjin's right foot, removing the blankets above it gently, Hyunjin gasping at the sudden cold air around his foot. Minho smiled before he delicately held it with both his hands, slowly brining his foot up to his face.
"He is my Omega." He completed his sentence before kissing the top of Hyunjin's foot softly. The younger completely turned into a red ball as heat rushed up to his cheeks and he started to feel shy.

"I love you, okay?" Minho said, smiling at his now blushing Hyunjin.
The younger nodded once again as Chan and Changbin leaned down to kiss his cheeks as well.
"We love you so much and we are so proud of you." Chan said, kissing Hyunjin's temple.

"He is right. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you...." Changbin repeated as he laid lots of kisses on Hyunjin's cheeks with every 'We love you' that he said.
"I love you guys too." Hyunjin grinned, red covering his cheeks from all the crying and also because he felt giddy from all the kisses and love.