OT8- Pack Mates- Bonus Chapter(3)

Start from the beginning

"I am fine." Hyunjin said, shaking his head in denial.
"Then why the tears?" Chan said, reaching to wipe the younger's tears with his fingers.
"Felix and Jisung told me about your ruts..." Hyunjin said as a sob left his mouth in the end.
"Love...what's wrong? What about our ruts?" Chan asked in his gentle voice as Minho continued to caress Hyunjin's leg softly to comfort him.

"Y-you are here trying to cheer me up when I-I made you spend your ruts alone because I am weak..." Hyunjin cried, trying to sit up so that he could see all his mates who were too stunned to speak.
"I am sorry." Hyunjin added, doing his best to sit up but failing because of lack of strength.

"Are you crazy?" Changbin was the first one to snap out of it, moving out of the blanket to go sit near Hyunjin.
"You have got to be kidding me, Hyunjin." Minho said, shaking his head.
"But Felix cannot handle it...he had to help Jeongin and he was so scared after that...and-and you guys had to spend it alone...chained up...I-" Hyunjin sobbed as Changbin helped him sit up comfortably with the younger's back against his chest.

"Love, where did you get that from? You are growing a life inside you. It is way more important than anything else. Heck, you and your health are what matters the most to us. Don't you understand that?" Chan finally spoke, sitting up as well.
"But-"
"No, love. Try to think, okay? What would you do if you were in our shoes? Are you not supposed to rest? You are doing so much for us already just by existing...you are worth more than out stupid ruts. I can spend not one but hundreds of ruts alone when it comes to your health, okay?" Minho said, his tone a bit strict.

"He is right, Hyunjin. You are more important. Don't think like that...we love you so much. You are so strong...you have been doing such a good job. Never ever apologise for these stupid things that does not even matter, okay?" Chan said, hands cupping Hyunjin's cheeks.
"They matter to me! You are my Alphas. How can I do that to you?" Hyunjin shook his head, pushing away Chan's hands.

"Hyunjin...you and the baby are our priority. You can get severely hurt during our ruts and it's okay if we spend a few ruts alone. It is really okay." Changbin said, gently rubbing Hyunjin's sides while the other cried into his hands.
"You don't un-derstand. I-I am supposed to be by your side and help you...I can't even do that. I am such a bad Omega..I don't-"
"Enough! That's enough, Hyunjin." Minho said loudly, almost scaring the rest of the three.

"I have had enough of you being like this. One more word and I am never letting you be near me during my ruts ever again." Minho growled and Hyunjin's eyes widened at what he had said.
"Why are you doing this to me?" Hyunjin said, crying as he started to feel rejected by his own Alpha.
"Why are you doing this to us? Huh? Do you think we fancy watching you in pain all the time? Do you really think that you can handle a rut in such a sensitive condition? What if something happens to the baby? Oh god-Hyunjin!" Minho said, standing up as he started to feel his anger grow.

"Have you even looked at yourself? You look like a dead body walking around right now! Do you think you can handle our ruts in this state?" Minho yelled, eyes not leaving Hyunjin.
"Minho. Calm down." Chan said in his deep voice that would have instantly worked on Minho at other times but right now Minho was too far gone.
"Don't tell me to calm down! I am fucking right. I am really done with this. I knew he would be like this!" Minho spoke, shaking his head.

"You! You listen to me, Hyunjin." Minho continued as he leaned over to cup Hyunjin's cheek, his grip way gentler than his tone.
"Minho!" Chan growled but Minho was totally gone this thime.
"Don't!" He growled back and Chan would have said something if he had not noticed the teary eyes of his Alpha.

"Who do you think you are? Huh? Who are you?" He yelled, eyes staring dead into Hyunjin's who was trembling in his hold, fearing Minho's anger.
"Who are you to make sacrifices all the time? What do you think of yourself? Are we fools to care about you? Do you think that we are stupid? We can't handle a few ruts without hurting you. Is that what you think of us?" Minho added, his eyes turning a little red.