A New Hope Arises

(I DO NOT OWN NOR CLAIM TO OWN ANY IMAGES USED WITHIN THIS STORY)

Glynda was currently rubbing her temples as her latest source of migraines was currently facing off against team CFVY.

In a crass attempt to actually give the boy a challenge.

Though in her mind it felt more like offering a sacrifice.

She returned her glasses to her face as everyone else in the room stood dead silent.

This was often what happened whenever Y/N was in a match.

Though none of team SNGR's matches lasted very long, Y/N's matches always broke the minds of those unfamiliar with his strength.

The one rule Glynda was glad she enstated was that Y/N had to wait until every teammate had a chance to attack him and form a strategy against him.

So he was often stuck dodging for the first few minutes or so before quickly ending it with instant knockouts.

Team CFVY, already having had a taste of what Y/N was capable of, were already cautious.

Coco first sent Fox in to test the waters.

Before he went in however, Coco grabbed him by the shoulder.

Coco: "Watch out for that punch."

Fox nodded, remembering what happened to Yatsu.

Coco then looked at Velvet.

Coco: "If you can get a good photo of this guy..."

Velvet nodded, knowing exactly what she meant.

Fox ran in at high speed, quickly going in for a series of slashes from the blades on his forearms.

Y/N effortlessly dodged every strike that came his way.

Even when Fox began firing off rounds to increase the speed and power of his strikes, Y/N still continued to dodge everything with little effort.

Fox: "What are you doing? Fight back!"

The boy stared blankly at him.

Glynda: "No don't-..."

(Y/N): "Okay."

Faster than even Fox's A.D.A device could track, Y/N placed a hand on Fox's chest and pushed as lightly as possible causing the crimson haired boy to nearly go flying out of the ring.

The rest of the second year class stood in awe. Team SNGR smirked before Nick spoke up.

Nick: "Yep! Never ask Y/N to fight back."

One of the second years whispered to Nick.

"Why not?"

Nick looked at the boy with his brow raised.

Nick: "Cause he will."

Coco: "So he's fast to."

Coco said as she watched the boy stare off into the distance.

Coco: "Well let's see just how fast he is."

She then turned her handbag into her mini gun and opened fire.

This immediately caught Y/N's attention who just stood and took every bullet.

Coco: "What!? He's just standing there!"

Yatsuhashi: "No, look!"

He said pointing at the boys arms.

It was hard to see, but if one were looking for it, they could see the quick blurs of motion in Y/N's arms.