"Y/n?" Heeseung repeats my name again in a tone that suggests he had called it multiple times before.

I must've gotten carried away thinking about animals and spaced out. "Oh, what is it?"

He holds up some sweatpants and a hoodie that was definitely going to be too big on me. "How about this outfit?"

"...Sure. We're just going to the guitar store."

~

I walk out of the bathroom and into the hall, where Heeseung was waiting patiently for me. I had on his pastel pink hoodie and a pair of grey sweats he lent me. The pants were fine, since all I had to do was fold the hem to make it fit my waist. The hoodie, however—it looked like it swallowed me whole. It didn't quite reach my knees, but it was close. I looked like a child who stole their fathers clothes.

Heeseung starts to smirk at me in a playful way. "I think you look cute."

I hate when any of them call me cute. I know my face gets so red every time, because every time they start to chuckle at me.

As I predicted, he starts to laugh when he sees me get physically flustered. I roll my eyes and walk towards him, snatching my bag from him. "Let's go."

~

We enter the guitar shop and a faint cedar wood smell greets my nose. It's a remotely small store, but every wall is lined with different acoustic instruments. A store employee says hello us and I trail behind Heeseung while he browses.

He seems really invested in finding the perfect guitars. He takes his time examining each one—their strings, the material their made of—everything.

I space out while staring at a poster of Elton John they had hanging above the window, when Heeseung suddenly appears behind me with a guitar.

"Y/n, I'm gonna try this one out over there. Wanna watch?"

I jump a little because he startles me. I turn and see he's holding a dark oak wood instrument, and he has a pick in his free hand.

"Oh, sure."

I follow him to this tiny area, where two chairs are sitting under dim lighting and are surrounded by vintage trinkets like vinyls, books, and posters. We have a seat, and he sets the guitar on his thighs. He reached over it to place his elbow on top of it and let's his slender finders strum the strings.

It sounds a bit out of tune so he starts to turn the knobs on the side of the guitars neck to fix it. "Have you ever played an instrument before, y/n?"

My brows raise. Sometimes I forget that they can see me. I forget that they enjoy talking to me about random things and treating me like a friend, rather than a staff member. So whenever they ask about me and my life, or Geun, I get a bit rattled.

"...No."

"Really? Wow. You totally look like someone who used to play drums or piano."

"How did you assume that?" I chuckle.

He snickers as well. "I don't know...I guess you've got this cool aura to you that makes me think you play drums, but a classy side to you that makes me think you play piano."