25

"I'm In Love" by Ginuwine was blaring throughout the reception hall

"I'm In Love" by Ginuwine was blaring throughout the reception hall. I had my head laying on Xavier's chest, listening to his heartbeat as we moved across the dance floor. I've been all smiles all day, just overfilled with joy. I really married my bestfriend and I wouldn't change the path of my life for anything. I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time. My husband, whew, I love how that rolls off my tongue, but he squeezed my sides, making me moan into his chest.

"I'm in love I'm in love. Do you hear me? Was so scared not prepared, but it just hit me. Glad it's us now I'm good. I'm so in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, and it's a good thing! Many miss out on things real lovers bring. Glad it's us now I'm good. I'm so in loveeee." Xavier sung into my ear and I could've just turned into to putty right here and now. I knew he could hold a little note but I didn't know he could sing for real. Come to found out mister man was in his church's choir until he turned 21.

He grabbed my hand and pushed me out, spinning me around and pulling me back into him. He kissed the corner of my mouth, smiling in my face. "In my mind, I'm in a world alone, just you and I. You're my Eve and I'm your Adam, so let's start new lives 'cause the way you make me feel it's like a new begining girl! In all different ways, so many different ways! You have been with me for my past and the mistakes I've made. You was still strong and had my back now the foundations laid, and I wanna spend the rest of my life just fulfilling you with everything you want, everything you need."

The way he was singing, you would've thought he was Ginuwine and that it was his song. The music started fading out, bringing our first dance as husband and wife to an end. He dipped his head down and licked my ear before whispering into it. "I can't wait to fuck you. Mile high club got a ticket with your name on it."

I gasped as I felt my clit beat like some church drums. I pushed him away from me and I just knew I was smiling like crazy. He chuckled and licked his lips before grabbing my hand and guiding us to the hors d'oeuvres table. Dinner wouldn't be served for another hour, so I was definitely about to load up on these not-so-little appetizers. We kind of changed the order of our reception a little. Instead of doing dinner before the first dance, we danced first so people could make their toasts while we ate.