Part 2: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍

Paintbrushes POV

"Here we are!" Fan immediately stopped and stared at what seems too be an abandoned hospital. Wait... why the hell are we going too an abandoned hospital?

"Fan, what the hell are we doing here?"

"We are gonna explore this haunted hospital!"

I think Fan has gone crazy.

"I dont think this is a good idea..."

Test tube quietly said, while staring at the large building in fear.

"Well test tube," Fan walks over too her and grabs her around the back. "Think of all the science you can find out... this place was labelled haunted... but no one really knows if it actually is... imagine all the clout and love you will get by finding this all out..."

Test tube stared at the ground for a second, and seemed too make a decision.

"For the science!" She exclaimed.

Ugh, one down, 2 too go. I am not letting in... wait. 

"Painty," Fan starts walking too me

"Dont call me that." 

"You will only stay for an hour... and you get too make me do 2 things for you. Is that a deal?"

"uhmm..."

I think. Maybe this haunted adventure thing might pay off after all. 

"Fine."

"Yay! then im staying aswell!"

Lightbulb runs too me and stands beside me.

"It dosent look too bad at all-"

"Lightbulb... where were you?"

"Oh, i was trying too munch on a can I saw on the floor, but when i was about too put it in my mouth, i noticed there was a caterpillar!" 

Classic lightbulb... 

"So are we going or what?" Test tube peers over too look at me and lightbulb.

I almost forgot Fan and Test tube were there...

"Yeah... Fan, you lead."

I sense lightbulb stare at me for 2 seconds, and then starts too run ahead. 

Lightbulb POV

I run ahead of Painty and bust down the door! The door opens too a large desk area covered in moss, cracks, some broken glass, and a bunch of moldy stains. There were files all over the floor, which i think was tiled with a white and pale color. I think the walls used too be a really light blue, but now it looks dull and ugly. This... This is gonna be so fun! I know it! I dont understand why the others were so hesitant! 

"Cmon guys! ITS SUPER COOL HERE!"

Fan is the second too walk in, I move out of the way and see him recording with his phone.

"Woah..."

Fan looks around the room, He looks not as surprised as i was, but that's because i have strong emotions! well, on the positive side, heh!

"Oh Golly... this is old."

Test tube walks in next, followed by Painty, who could somehow fit.

"Isnt this cool?!" 

I exclaim at the both of them, one was scared but amazed, the other was worried but worried. 

"Fan... this is realllly creepyyy." 

" I agree.. but i LOVE IT!"

Test tube looked so enthusiastic, and started examining the broken glass. 

"Cmon guys! I wanna see more!"

I say as i start running through the left hallway that leads too the waiting room thingamabob. Painty shouts after me; 

"Lightbulb! Wait up!"

I stand there staring at the place. 

I cant wait too explore this beauty.