Chapter 18 - Talking about Coronation | Save Planeptune

After killing Salem and her followers, save Jeanne and Dawn then send Cinder and Emerald to prison. Skylar then took a bath with her daughter while Jeanne was with Artoria training.

Skylar: *smile* You have fun with the bubbles, sweetie.

Dawn: Yes, Dad. I feel so much better having you around and Mom is much happier. *blows some bubbles*

Skylar: I know but I didn't know the danger you two were in, I'm sorry. *remembers something* Before I forget, your grandmothers will want to take care of you today because Dad will have to finish the meeting he started but Mom will be with him.

Dawn: Alright, Dad. I've always wanted to spend time with grandmothers.

Skylar: That's good, sweetie.

Skylar and Dawn then finish their bath, dry off and get dressed. When they leave the bedroom to go to the dining room, they see Rias and his Peerage as well as Team RWBY with their parents and sister.

Skylar: Hello, everyone.

Everyone: Hello, Skylar.

Skylar: What is this gathering, mother.

God Kiana: *serious* Before we start, we should wait for Jeanne, Artoria, Kallen and the others.

Skylar: Sorry but Hibiki and Kiana along with the others are still at Gamindustri waiting for me but I guess they can wait a bit longer.

God Kiana: It's okay, you tell them. *he nods* Good now, it's time to talk about your coronation.

Skylar: My coronation. *she nods* It's true that it's soon but who could crown me.

Artoria as well as Kallen and Jeanne enter the room.

Artoria: If you allow me Skylar. I think I know who might have the privilege of doing it.

Skylar: And who if I may know?

Artoria: Merlin could help with that and the place could take place at my castle.

Skylar: You're sure we can do it at your castle.

Artoria: *nods* Don't worry.

Sirin: So everything will take place at Artoria's Castle, right?

Jeanne: Yeah and I'll buy clothes for all of us and Dawn when we're in Gamindustri.