It was normal for Song Enli to ask for a leave of absence from the staff. Anyway, she would not take advantage of the team by finding someone to replace her, so no one ever raised any objection.

But the educated youths don't think so, especially the female educated youths. They have been here for less than a month. Song Enli has already hired someone to replace them several times. Said that the occasional rest is a negative daily value, which makes them feel very unfair.

However, given that the face-to-face confrontation with Song Enli failed to obtain any advantage, this time, several female educated youths put together and directly blocked Wang Baosheng in the ground.

"Captain, Comrade Song is either late for work every day or leaves early, often absent from work for no reason but still receiving work points. The members are full of opinions, but because she is your nephew and daughter-in-law, they dare not speak out! Should you give An explanation!"

"What explanation? What explanation do you want? There are many people in this team who are close to me. According to your opinion, these people should not come to work, otherwise there will be something wrong. Put it on my head?" These educated youths can't do things, but they have their own way of doing things, and Wang Baosheng has a headache when he sees it.

"We don't mean that." Li Yun leaned on her hoe and stared at Wang Baosheng proudly, "But we will never sit back and ignore some selfish things. If the captain is really unselfish, he should Comrade Song's work points for absenteeism will be deducted, otherwise we can only go to the commune to the county government to seek justice for the elders and villagers in the brigade!"

"Which eyes do you see that my father is biased?!" Wang Shengnan was going to give Zhou Zhenxing a favor! Sending oranges, seeing the dispute here, she ran over and gave Li Yun a shove, "If you dare to talk nonsense again, I won't tear your mouth apart!"

Li Yun staggered backwards, her back suddenly pressed against the man's hard chest , Looking back, he was actually the most vicious militia in the production team, and shivered subconsciously.

The last time she saw how this man dealt with the broken shoes named Liu Fenfang, the soles of the stinky shoes swelled up his face!

"Be careful, comrade educated youth, if you accidentally fall to the ground, it will hurt very much." Zhang Laozhu wiped the corner of his mouth with a wicked smile.

I don't know why, Li Yun jumped at his left eyelid and hid behind Zhang Meihua as if running away, without any arrogance.

Zhang Meihua immediately went into battle for the master and had a quarrel with Wang Shengnan.

It was time to call it a day, so the members naturally came to watch the fun.

When Song Enli heard that it was for her business, she didn't bother to talk nonsense any more, "Aren't you just jealous, I'll keep my work points and save trouble? Okay, I'll resign, but even if I resign, it won't be your turn, you have to come first and last come from our team members. Pick a round first."

Anyway, it doesn't matter if she has this point of work or not. She can have more time when she doesn't go to work in the fields. She can do whatever she wants. She can go to the county town to earn money from time to time, and she already has a job in the meat factory. A job, one has to quit sooner or later, so there is no need to embarrass my uncle.

Zhang Meihua sneered, "Your brigade, you are the only one who can read, don't even know how to write 12345!"

"Why, look down on this!" The members were angry and rolled up their sleeves and wanted to fight.