Coffee Bakeshop

It's been three weeks since the school started but for Apollo, it feels like it's been four months. He barely get some sleep and couldn't afford to buy some time to relax himself. Even eating at the right time is too difficult for him. Human schedule is really hectic, who would thought that people still survive despite finishing a lot of works in just 24 hours. As a king, Apollo should be powerful in order to rule, he's an immortal and can turn impossible into possible, that's how powerful he is, but after living in the human world, he's having a second thought if who's really powerful, humans or him? While thinking those things he suddenly heard the voice of his queen saying, 'you're more powerful than them, the thing is you're too lazy because you're a freaking spoiled brat.' Apollo couldn't help but frowned. Instead of draining himself more by just over thinking he arranged his things and got up from the seat. He decided to look for a place where he can focus his study and has a good ambience for his brain. Pernicious, is studying medicine at Yonsei University in Seoul South Korea while Apollo stayed in Philippines to study medicine at University of the Philippines, Manila.

Adolpha siblings have been living in the human world since when Apollo was 12 years old and Pernicious was 11 years old (Human's timeline), that's when they crowned as the king and queen. They used to live like how normal human does, in fact they want to continue living like that, if only it's possible. But even though they have been living in the human world for 8 years, they still aren't used how humans live. Adolpha siblings hate to work 24/7 that's why Apollo is complaining.  How ironic, they hate a lot of works but still choose medicine as their course, and now Apollo is in 4th year college while Pernicious is in 3rd Year college, both of them are the tops at their school.

Apollo tried a lot of places to study but he can't focus because of the noises from the people. Halos nalibot na niya ang lahat ng lugar na malapit sa school nila para pwede niyang pag stanby-an kung mag-aaral siya pero ni kahit isa ay wala siyang napili. It's already dark when he decided to go back at his apartment. While driving his car, a shop caught his attention. It is called Coffee Bakeshop. The exterior look of the place is simple but welcoming. Pinarada niya muna ang kanyang kotse saka siya bumaba at pumasok sa natipuhang shop. Pagkapasok palang niya ay ang mabangong amoy kaagad ang sumalubong sa kanya, pinaghalong kahoy, kape, matamis at malamig na simoy ang maaamoy sa loob. Maganda din ang set-up, idagdag pa ang peaceful na paligid. The place feels so nice and stress-free. Apollo sat on the vacant chair, and waited for a waiter to arrive.

Nang may lumapit sa kanya para kunin ang order niya ay pareho silang natigilan ng makita ang muka ng isa't isa. Hindi rin naman nagtagal ay nabalik din sila sa realidad

"Here's our Menu, sir" anang ng waiter sabay abot ng menu.

Tinanggap din naman kaagad ni Apollo ang Menu saka ni scan kung ano ang e o-order niya. He ordered one cappuccino and a slice of rainbow cake. After the waiter take the order of his customer ay kaagad niya itong inasikaso. After preparing the order he immediately brought it to the customer's table. While working, the waiter couldn't stop thinking Apollo's face. Who would thought that they will meet again. Well, the world is really small, and besides they're both in the Philippines.

On the other hand, Apollo is drinking his coffee while observing the place. He finally decided the place where he can study and at the same time relax himself. Nang maubos na niya ang kanyang order ay umalis din siya kaagad para umuwi at tapusin ang ibang schoolwork niya. He's in a good mood since he finally found a great place and luckily, it's not that far from his school and apartment, apparently it's not near either.

In Ash's Point Of View after Apollo left the shop, he couldn't stop himself from thinking if Apollo still remembers him. It's not a big deal though, after all it's been awhile since their first encounter saka isang beses lang din silang nagkita nun. Walken Ash is working as a waiter at the Coffee Bakeshop, luckily the owner of the shop is his very good friend. Ash is a colorblind person, so he's having a hard time finding a place to work. Anyone who found out that he's a colorblind, they would immediately shut him out or treat him differently, he hates it that's why he made it a secret from everyone. Ash tried a lot of job but none of them work because of his condition, even though he's keeping it from everyone, they would found out eventually. Ash's friend knew his condition, his friend let him work at his shop as a waiter so that Ash can make some living. His friend also helped him find some place where he can stay.  And finally, after some hard times, Ash is in stable life.