"Don't touch me!"

"Sorry about that. You just look really lovely"

His tone became hard and serious, changing instantly.

"Where is she? Talk or you won't like the consequences"

Jimin was at a very big disadvantage but he dared not show him.

"What did she do? Why are you looking for her?"

Namjoon slammed the table hard with his palm.

"That bitch owes me a lot of money. I'm here to take it back" He grunted.

"I'm sorry but I have nothing to give you"

Namjoon smirked and gave him an intense look while gazing at him from head to toe with a lustful expression on his face.

"I always find ways to get what I want"

He clicked his fingers. "Take whatever is valuable in here!"

"No! No! You can't do that!" Jimin screamed trudging towards Namjoon but his blindness was his undoing and he ended up falling to the ground.

"You can't do this to me." Jimin cried "I have nothing to do with this"

But his please fell on deaf ears. The men ransacked the entire place, even disturbing the peace of the customers of the inn whose privacy was invaded by this group of thugs.

They had nearly ransacked the entire inn when a voice shouted.

"Boss! You have to see this!"

Namjoon was curious. The voice sounded urgent so Namjoon followed it and arrived at the back of the house.

"What is it?" He demanded of the guard who had called out to him. The man simply pointed at something in front of him. Namjoon his line of sight and what he saw nearly took his breath away.

"What is this?" He muttered staring wondrously at a nearly perfect figurehead sculpting. It was the sculpting of a man, a very handsome man. The edges were delicate, not perfect but almost. The artist took a great deal of time in making this amazing piece of work. Being an art lover himself, it was one of the best works he had ever seen and he wondered how a blind man could have such a valuable sculpture in his possession. This was worth millions of won and was worth far more than what that Yumi bitch stole from him but Namjoon was a businessman and a very greedy one for that matter so he casually strode back to the blind man still sitting dejectedly on the ground.

"I saw a sculpture in the backyard," He said in a gruff voice. "Who owns it?"

Jimin slowly stood up from the ground and swept away the dust from his clothes.

"It's mine!"

"Great! Who's the sculptor who made that piece"

Jimin debated within himself on whether it was the right thing or not to reveal he is the original sculptor but after some time, he decided to do so.

"I am the sculptor!" Jimin answered.

Namjoon didn't speak for a while. He just stared at Jimin in disbelief.

"You mean you made that piece? A blind man like you?" He said in shock.

Jimin was offended. "Are you that surprised? I made that piece with my own two hands"

Namjoon couldn't believe it and his surprise was written all around him. "You didn't make use of the latest tools. You just used your bare hands?"

Jimin scoffed. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Never mind!" Namjoon shook his head. "I want that sculpture. Yumi's debt will be cleared if you just hand it over!"

"No!" Jimin sharply retorted. He looked tense. "I can give you anything but I will never give that to you"

He gulped. "It's priceless to me" He whispered.

Namjoon smiled. "Interesting"

He stroked his chin thoughtfully. "The man whose image you made for that sculpting, is he your lover"

Seeing how there was no answer forthcoming from the latter, Namjoon laughed. "I guess I'm right"

"No!" Jimin retorted. "He's nothing to me!"

His voice sounded broken as he continued. "He's someone I will never see again anyway"

A sarcastic smile curved on Namjoon's lips. "That doesn't seem like nothing to me"

He raked a hand over his head and sighed impatiently.

"Fine, since I'm a gentleman, I will not take your precious sculpture but..."

"If you value your peace then I want you to make another just like that one at your backyard"

"And if I don't?" Jimin said.

Namjoon smiled smugly. "Then you won't like what I will do to you"

His voice sounded so serious that Jimin could tell he wasn't joking. He was threatening him. Jimin nodded in agreement and Namjoon laughed hard, his laughter sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

"That's great" Namjoon finally said after his laughter had died down "I'm so glad we can understand each other"

He straightened his designer suit and smiled. "I'll be back in a week to check your progress"

"Besides, I have no idea what you are called"

"Park Jimin"

"Kim Namjoon. We'll be seeing a lot more of each other Mr. Park"

After saying that, he blew him a kiss then ordered his men to return the things they had nearly collected. In a few minutes, he was out of the inn followed by his men. As soon as he was gone, Jimin rushed to the backyard to check on the sculpture. After running his hand over it, he found that it was still in good condition and took a relieved breath. Now Jimin was faced with a problem he hadn't anticipated. He feared that this man was going to be a big thorn in his flesh. How right he was.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the late update. I may be slow to update but that's for personal reasons. To be continued in the next chapter.

Dark Desireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें