W - Prologue: Stuck

"Where have you been?" asked a lovely lady, her arms crossed. Her brow furrows as she stares at the soul waiting for her response.

The girl who had just returned stared at the floor motionless, a look of horror on her face from what she had discovered earlier.

She addressed the girl as "Y/n." "You disobeyed me once more," she says, a dissatisfied tone in her voice.

"How do you sleep at night doing all of this?" Y/n inquired, without looking her in the eyes. Irene's rage began to rise as she overheard her partner's conversation with her.

"What exactly are you doing--"

"How can you do this to me?!!" Y/n screamed as her jaw began to shake and she clenched her teeth, allowing the rage to consume her. Y/n gives Irene a cold stare as if she doesn't care about her.

She is angry because she felt betrayed.

She has been hating herself for all of those days.

She sobbed at her shoulder, knowing that Irene had murdered them.

As her throat began to weaken, Y/n almost whispered, "How could you..." She wipes a tear from her chin as she stares at her oblivious lover.

"Y/n, tell me what happened,"

"You're not just a liar, Irene... You're also a fucking actress. I can't believe who you actually are."

With a sigh, Irene relaxes. "You're speaking to me in an inappropriate manner, little fox," Irene said, glaring at Y/n, who returned the stare.

"I can't believe... that I'm sleeping with the murderer," Irene's eyes widen and her face turns serious as she saw how her partner talk to her.  "You looked guilty," Y/n says, chuckled remembering nights with the person in front of her.

Irene remarked coldly, "So what if I'm a murderer?" She stares directly at Y/n's eyes. "What can you do?" Irene asks, Y/n takes a step back to keep the space. "Y/n, I had nothing choice but to do it all for you." Y/n's mouth gape wide hearing her partner admit all the accusations.

"Stay away, You monster!" Y/n told her to keep their distance until she collides with the wall. Irene took Y/n's wrist and dragged her to their bedroom.

While being pulled, Y/n screams, "Let go of me." Irene gripped tightly on her wrist her hand. "Don't touch me with your vile hands!" Y/n continued to struggle with her hold, even though it was already hurting her.

Y/n is thrown into Irene's bed.

While Y/n was sitting on their bed, Irene glared her down.

Irene crossed her arms and chuckled bitterly as she muttered, "My, My, My... Little fox, Getting courageous are we?" She sigh again and stared at her.

"At the end of the day, you'll end up with me." Y/n is looking down, knowing what Irene is capable of, but she has chosen to fight beside her.

"Do you want me to let go of you?"

"Do you even believe that I will allow that to happen?"

"That's why you came here... You've run out of options to live with... Only me."

"And I successfully did my plan."